Subject: Undeliverable: The beautiful Merilyn is planning to have anal sex with you.
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:49:37 +0330

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Your message couldn't be delivered to the recipient because you don't have
permission to send to it.

Ask the recipient's email admin to add you to the accept list for the
recipient.

For more information, see DSN 5.7.129 Errors in Exchange Online and Office
365 <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=389365> .

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: CWXP123MB3848.GBRP123.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM

[email-masked]
Remote server returned '550 5.7.129
RESOLVER.RST.RestrictedToRecipientsPermission; not authorized to send to
recipient because the sender isn't on the recipient's list of senders to
accept mail from'

Original message headers:

Received: from AM6P191CA0099.EURP191.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
(2603:10a6:209:8a::40)

 by CWXP123MB3848.GBRP123.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM (2603:10a6:400:ad::8) with

 Microsoft SMTP Server (version=TLS1_2,

 cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384) id 15.20.7386.21; Thu, 14
Mar

 2024 21:19:36 +0000

Received: from AM1PEPF000252E0.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com

 (2603:10a6:209:8a:cafe::82) by AM6P191CA0099.outlook.office365.com

 (2603:10a6:209:8a::40) with Microsoft SMTP Server (version=TLS1_2,

 cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384) id 15.20.7386.21 via
Frontend

 Transport; Thu, 14 Mar 2024 21:19:36 +0000

Authentication-Results: spf=pass (sender IP is 159.69.236.107)

 smtp.mailfrom=sej-global.com; dkim=fail (signature did not verify)

 header.d=sej-global.com;dmarc=bestguesspass action=none

 header.from=sej-global.com;

Received-SPF: Pass (protection.outlook.com: domain of sej-global.com

 designates 159.69.236.107 as permitted sender)

 receiver=protection.outlook.com; client-ip=159.69.236.107;

 helo=ls277.radcom.hosting; pr=C

Received: from ls277.radcom.hosting (159.69.236.107) by

 AM1PEPF000252E0.mail.protection.outlook.com (10.167.16.58) with Microsoft

 SMTP Server (version=TLS1_2,
cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384) id

 15.20.7386.12 via Frontend Transport; Thu, 14 Mar 2024 21:19:35 +0000

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed;

	d=sej-global.com; s=default;
h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:Date:Subject:From:

Reply-To:Message-ID:Sender:To:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID:

Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent
-Cc

:Resent-Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscri
be:

	List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive;

	bh=2G77Zxk8FuxLvtqWo4K/9WbWZPCGIAq7zL95DpGct34=;
b=T0w10FaGuNMFpmF4rPaTceJ/2K

N2VXWqdBgGOkT16Z70nhnv1gjN+BS3pm8qrg4TO4rRNimZ9FLgrq7nZmjGY8T0XtgRLcSSzG9M
Fw0

hNHbn0+xaMutWS5EjERynWlJO7g2E3/lkLzkX7Y6P3ZaNQVQVsIu60xgvtnEnn/TiKUj9tlivd
ImU

dwkLNZmZVEn2Chh4NTK+MthFkqEOFP+dGdg050arJiMjGW0v8/1ffHNZnmV6mQPD72NefHPC29
Ptj

9N/B3/bxzEkNlZ834sU01dz5wCJ/BVu2t4kOLq6a/683JVwSGE7e+u+Gm3PY7gQjw8EWE6SQSy
Lpk

	7SAN2/nw==;

Received: from [23.95.86.92] (port=62382 helo=setily-bmpstnt.mutemeet.net)

	by ls277.radcom.hosting with esmtpsa  (TLS1.2) tls
TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384

	(Exim 4.96.2)

	(envelope-from <[email-masked]>)

	id 1rksU8-00050j-35;

	Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:49:32 +0330

Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

Reply-To: Merilyn <[email-masked]>

From: Merilyn <[email-masked]>

Subject: The beautiful Merilyn is planning to have anal sex with you.

Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 22:19:55 +0100

MIME-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="a0b5fc57a3674d43802a63c82b9fb59abb028a"

X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with
any abuse report

X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - ls277.radcom.hosting

X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - phe.gov.uk

X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]

X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - sej-global.com

X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: ls277.radcom.hosting: authenticated_id:
[email-masked]

X-Authenticated-Sender: ls277.radcom.hosting: [email-masked]

X-Source:

X-Source-Args:

X-Source-Dir:

X-From-Rewrite: unmodified, already matched

To: Undisclosed recipients:;

Return-Path: [email-masked]

X-EOPAttributedMessage: 0

X-EOPTenantAttributedMessage: ee4e1499-4a35-4b2e-ad47-5f3cf9de8666:0

X-MS-PublicTrafficType: Email

X-MS-TrafficTypeDiagnostic: AM1PEPF000252E0:EE_|CWXP123MB3848:EE_

X-MS-Office365-Filtering-Correlation-Id:
0e028158-efb1-4ef8-817f-08dc446c732c

Subject: The beautiful Merilyn is planning to have anal sex with you.
From: "Merilyn" <[email-masked]>
To: <Undisclosed recipients:>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:49:55 +0330

I miss those good times together, so I thought I'd share my warmth with 
someone who is ready for a real relationship.

We can create a lot of memories together!

If you're ready to meet and add color to our days, message me on my profile: 
Merilyn-pixie 
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Finvitingchicksy2.com%2F%3Futm_source%3DQ9C38RLCjJlf5%26utm_campaign%3DK5&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw04d_HNX5UQoT4LVaeqtkBl>

I look forward to our meetings!

Yours, Merilyn.

  _____

© 2023 sej-global.com. All rights reserved.
If this email has been classified as spam and you are experiencing 
difficulties viewing images or accessing links, kindly consider relocating 
it to your inbox.
This email is sent to [email-masked] as they have subscribed to 
our newsletter. If you have received this in error or no longer wish to 
receive our emails, please unsubscribe.