Subject: DUPLIC DYNAMIC- CTM AT ZHOUSHAN DRY DOCK CHINA JAN 2024
From: "DUPLIC DYNAMIC" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Tech4 | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Crewing-ops'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Marine | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'FM | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Purchase1 | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techdr | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 10:41:24 +0600

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day

Please note as we request CTM at yantai its approved but note deliver to vsl  due to vessel sell , we are not get it,  when handover conform I request 2500 usd on emg basis for give crew cash advance  to reach home bcs crew don’t have any cash 

Now  vessel prepare  dry dock , No information when handover or stay crew  untill end of dry dock . Crew request cash advanced during DD.

Please arrange CTM  5000 usd in Zhoushan Dry Dock for signoff crew/ Cash Advanced/ smooth operation.

PLEASE FIND ATT CTM EXPENSES TILL JAN24 

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. AJAY VIR SINGH

MASTER

M T DUPLIC DYNAMIC

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Satphone: +44 2033932074 (Master)

                      +870 773063450 (Bridge)

Ship’s email is not online, pls call on above numbers for urgent communication.

 

 

 

 

From: DUPLIC DYNAMIC <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, 29 December 2023 12:56 pm
To: 'Tech4 | Symphony' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Crewing-ops' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Marine | Symphony' <[email-masked]>; 'FM | Symphony' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Purchase1 | Symphony' <[email-masked]>; 'Techdr | Symphony' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: DUPLIC DYNAMIC CTM AT YANTAI CHINA DEC2023

 

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day

PLEASE FIND ATT CTM EXPENSE TILL NOV 23.

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. AJAY VIR SINGH

MASTER

M T DUPLIC DYNAMIC

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Satphone: +44 2033932074 (Master)

                      +870 773063450 (Bridge)

Ship’s email is not online, pls call on above numbers for urgent communication.

 

 

 

 

From: DUPLIC DYNAMIC <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, 5 December 2023 8:34 am
To: 'Tech4 | Symphony' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Crewing-ops' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Marine | Symphony' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'FM | Symphony' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Purchase1 | Symphony' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Techdr | Symphony' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: DUPLIC DYNAMIC CTM AT YANTAI CHINA DEC2023

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day

Please find attached CTM expense from May 2023 to till Nov end .

 

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. AJAY VIR SINGH

MASTER

M T DUPLIC DYNAMIC

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Satphone: +44 2033932074 (Master)

                      +870 773063450 (Bridge)

Ship’s email is not online, pls call on above numbers for urgent communication.

 

 

 

 

From: Tech4 | Symphony <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, 4 December 2023 9:09 pm
To: DUPLIC DYNAMIC <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Crewing-ops <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: Marine | Symphony <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; FM | Symphony <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Purchase1 | Symphony <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Techdr | Symphony <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: DUPLIC DYNAMIC CTM AT YANTAI CHINA DEC2023

Dear capt

Please send the previous CTM expense record to enable to issue the CTM

Regards

Kumar

 

From: DUPLIC DYNAMIC <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, 3 December 2023 7:06 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Crewing-ops <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: Marine | Symphony <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; FM | Symphony <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Purchase1 | Symphony <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Tech4 | Symphony <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Techdr | Symphony <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: DUPLIC DYNAMIC CTM AT YANTAI CHINA DEC2023

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day

Any update regarding ….CTM 

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. AJAY VIR SINGH

MASTER

M T DUPLIC DYNAMIC

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Satphone: +44 2033932074 (Master)

                      +870 773063450 (Bridge)

Ship’s email is not online, pls call on above numbers for urgent communication.

 

 

 

 

From: DUPLIC DYNAMIC <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, 25 November 2023 11:28 am
To: 'DUPLIC DYNAMIC - Master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: DUPLIC DYNAMIC CTM AT YANTAI CHINA

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day

Any update regarding ….CTM .

 

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. AJAY VIR SINGH

MASTER

M T DUPLIC DYNAMIC

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Satphone: +44 2033932074 (Master)

                      +870 773063450 (Bridge)

Ship’s email is not online, pls call on above numbers for urgent communication.

 

 

 

 

From: DUPLIC DYNAMIC < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, 16 November 2023 1:41 pm
To: 'DUPLIC DYNAMIC - Master' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: DUPLIC DYNAMIC CTM AT YANTAI CHINA

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day

Kindly arrange to supply CTM of USD 10,000 at YANTAI CHINA.

Present cash ROB is APPROX 1900.

Best Regards

Capt. AJAY VIR SINGH

MASTER/M T DUPLIC DYNAMIC

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Satphone: +44 2033932074 (Master)

                      +870 773063450 (Bridge)

Ship’s email is not online, pls call on above numbers for urgent communication.