Subject: ANTHEA // Voy 05-2023 / Calling Dongjiakou / Discharging / Pre Arrival docs
From: "ANTHEA" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Msi2 lazarmarine'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech15'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techmgmt5'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering2 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'info'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 13:00:28 GMT

Good day,

Kindly note that vessel is currently enroute Dongjiakou for discharging.

I have been informed that your good agency will be handling vessel's
forthcoming call to Dongjiakou.

In view of above, request revert with pre arrival docs required towards
vessel's inward clearance.

ETA Dongjiakou Pilot Station is 07th February, 2000 LT, WSNP.

Shall keep you posted with ETA on a daily basis.

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email - [email-masked]