Subject: MT DIAMOND-II / SEPEHR ENERGY JAHAN NAMA PARS---TCP 14/NOV/2023---FIXTURE RECAP /// DAILY REPORT 15.11.2023
From: "Diamond" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>, "'yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Faramarz Meygani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 14:20:51 +0330

DEAR SIR 

GOOD DAY

KINDLY NOTE FOLLOWINGS NOON REPORT(15-11-2023):

A) ETA TO  LOAD PORT:  VESSEL AT ANCHOR IN KHARK ISL.

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 11.6 M  / FWD: 8.1 M

C)  CARGO ON BOARD :  NIL

D)  NOON POSITION: LAT: 29°  09.0 N / LONG: 050° 27.0 E

E)  AVERAGE SPEED: 0.0 KNT

F)  SPEED/COURSE AT PRESENT: @ ANCHORE

G) MAIN ENGINE RPM: @ ANCHORE

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND: SW* 4 /  SEA:  NE * 3  / CURRENT :  NE* 0.3 KNT

I) DISTANCE TO GO: 0.0 N.M

J) DISTANCE COVERED: 0.0 NM

K)   FUEL:    HFO 732 MT   /   LSFO 73.0    MT   /   MGO 322.0 MT   /
LSMGO 0.0 MT

      CONSUMPTION: HFO 8  MT /  LSFO 0.0   MT  /    MGO 0.0 MT   /    LSMGO
0.0 MT

REMARK: 

 

BEST REGARDS

MASTER MT DIAMOND II

MOBILE: +98-9171632873

E-MAIL : <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]