Subject: MT DIAMOND-II / SEPEHR ENERGY JAHAN NAMA PARS---TCP 14/NOV/2023---FIXTURE RECAP /// DAILY REPORT 19.12.2023
From: "Diamond" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>, "'yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Faramarz Meygani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 11:56:58 +0330

DEAR SIR 

GOOD DAY

KINDLY NOTE FOLLOWINGS NOON REPORT(20-12-2023):

A) ETA TO  : 

OFB: 23.12.2023/ 2000 LT

E.OPL: 24.12.2023/ 2300 LT

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 20.90 M  / FWD: 20.90 M

C)  CARGO ON BOARD : 1,922,559 BBLS / 267,482 MT

D)  NOON POSITION: LAT: 05°  37.6 N / LONG: 088° 22.0 E

E)  AVERAGE SPEED: 11.0 KNT

F)  SPEED/COURSE AT PRESENT: 11.0 KNT / 090 ° (T)

G) MAIN ENGINE RPM: 62.0

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND: NE * 6 /  SEA:  SW * 5  / CURRENT :  SW * 0.5
KNT

I) DISTANCE TO GO: 1160 N.M

J) DISTANCE COVERED: 3040 NM

K)   FUEL:    HFO 555 MT   /   LSFO 0.0    MT   /   MGO 322.0 MT   /   LSMGO
0.0 MT

      CONSUMPTION: 78.0  MT /  LSFO 0.0   MT  /    MGO 0.0 MT   /    LSMGO
0.0 MT

REMARK: Vessel experiences rough sea & adverse wind & current

 

BEST REGARDS

MASTER MT DIAMOND II

MOBILE: +98-9171632873

E-MAIL : <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]