Subject: RE: MT. Phonix - Demurrage new invoices
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Sayyedhosseini74'" <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 13:33:10 +0330

Dear Sir

Kindly be informed that we have processed your invoices and I grab your kind 
attention to our comments below

1-      Based on the contract we have six hours even after NOR tender and we 
deducted from your invoice after NOR at Yellow sea

2-       At EOPL ship drifted only 15 NM from the route in the worst case as 
we can track the ship route, during demurrage fuel consumption is on the 
ship side not charter, you have calculated some 47.8 MT consumption which is 
normally for 200 NM drift so we cannot accept this and refuse to pay

3-      For Demurrage you have calculated from 20 November to December 4 but 
the ship's current position is some 500 NM mill far from the discharge port 
meaning that the ship has not fulfilled the voyage and has at least two days’ 
sails left to go, so we have deducted provisionally from your demurrage 
invoice assuming time ship needs to sail fulfilling voyage

4-      When we have full-time SOF from the master, then will remodify the 
demurrage

5-      currently we will confirm some 1.7 million USD and we need master 
signed SOF for  stop at EOPL

very best regards

operation department

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2023 12:43 PM
To: Commercial <[email-masked]>; Sayyedhosseini74 
<[email-masked]>; Elyas Niroomand <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT. Phonix - Demurrage new invoices

Dear Sir,

Attached please find new invoice.

there was an error in Deviation section and we have corrected it.

Regards,

Mark Farshidi Nia