Subject: RE: MT SEVDA // STS DISCHARGE OPERATION WITH MT. SPAR AT EOPL //VOY#285L // SOF #6
From: "Hamedkarami" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Info'" <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'A-Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, "'Alireza Tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Commercial'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sayyed Hosseini'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'sevda'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 22:45:55 -0700

Good day all

Dear sir

Resp, sub spec is confirmed, pls expdite tto supply as urgent. 

 

Best wishes

Hamed karami

Ops Dept 

 

From: Info <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2023 6:58 AM
To: hamedkarami <[email-masked]>; Elyas Niroomand Toomaj <[email-masked]>
Cc: A-Zamani <[email-masked]>; Alireza Tahouri <[email-masked]>; Commercial <[email-masked]>; Sayyed Hosseini <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; sevda <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT SEVDA // STS DISCHARGE OPERATION WITH MT. SPAR AT EOPL //VOY#285L // SOF #6

Dear Hamed 

Good day, 

As per delay of the previous supplier we have requested another supplier and they have confirmed for attached specification.

Please check and let us know the confirmation on the specification, after your green light , we can proceed for the payment.

Bunker will be ready this week, as they promised in case of receiving payment on Monday, they will deliver at the same day.

 

Regards,

Opt deprt 

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Windows

From: hamedkarami <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2023 2:18 PM
To: Elyas Niroomand Toomaj <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: A-Zamani <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Alireza Tahouri <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Commercial <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Info <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Sayyed Hosseini <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; sevda <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: MT SEVDA // STS DISCHARGE OPERATION WITH MT. SPAR AT EOPL //VOY#285L // SOF #6

 

Good day all

dear sir

Resp,We have talked with bunker supplier many times but he responded : money not released from agent so we can not supply the bunker.

Pls consider that ROB and follow up for bunkering plan as urgent.

Best Wishes

Hamed Karami

ops Dept/Grp2

Elyas Niroomand Toomaj wrote:

Dear Sir 

Kindly find attending surveyors details for your reference Bro>CCIC Svyr Koh Yam Teck (Desmond)

+60 12-723 8585 <tel:+60%2012-723%208585> 

CCIC Svyr Mohmad Fizan

+60 11-6116 9684 <tel:+60%2011-6116%209684> 

CCIC Svyr Tam Maan Cheh

+60 14-984 0934 <tel:+60%2014-984%200934> 

 

Regards 

Opt depart 

On Tue, Aug 22, 2023 at 11:13 AM Sevda <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Sir;

Good Day

Kindly note the following “SOF” for STSDischarge Operation with MT. SPAR at EOPL, for your kind perusal.

SMT = GMT + 8Hrs

17.08.2023

1200: Vessel Received Instruction forDischarge.

1200: STS service provider/Mooring Masterinformed & N.O.R Tendered.

*** SEVDA at anchor and awaiting readinessof DV (fender not arrived).

*** As per information received fromMooring Master, fender will arrive night time & ETB will be on18.08.2023/AM.

18.08.2023

0300: S.B.E

0300: Commenced Heaving Up Port Anchor

0330: Anchor Up 

0700: SEVDA at RV Position 

0700: Commence Running STS Operation

0730: VSL Experienced Heavy Rain &Thunder Storm, with Poor Visibility

0800: STS Operation Abort by both Master(MV & DV) Due to weather Condition.

1000: Resumed Operation

1100: Commenced Mooring 

1106: First Line Made Fast

1318: All Made Fast

1318: Commenced Proceed to Safe AnchorPosition

1700: SEVDA Anchored in Posn: Lat 02 02.0N ; Long 104  41.9E

1706: Commenced Cargo Hoses Connection2x10”

1706:Commence Tank Inspection 

1806:Completed Tank Inspection

1806:Commenced Calculation

1830:Completed Calculation

1918:Completed Cargo Hoses Connection

2100:Commenced Discharge “LBCO”

19.08.2023

1200:STS Discharge of “LBCO” in Progress

TotalOn Board: 663,979.0 GOV. BBls ; 88,498.0 MT

TotalDischarged: 347,741.0 GOV.BBls ; 46,893.0 MT

20.08.2023

1200:STS Discharge of “LBCO” in Progress

TotalOn Board: 127,488.0 GOV. BBls ; 17,648.0 MT

TotalDischarged: 884,234.0 GOV.BBls ; 117,743.0 MT

21.08.2023

1730:Completed Discharge of “LBCO”

1730:Commence Cargo Hoses Disconnection

1742:Commence Tank Inspection 

1830:Completed Cargo Hoses Disconnection

1842:Completed Tank Inspection

1842:Commence Calculation

1900:Completed Calculation

*** Cargo ROB = NIL 

*** From21.08.2023/1900LT, Vessel waiting to receive OPS / Charterer instruction tocast off.

21.08.2023

1200: Vessel waiting toreceive OPS / Charterer instruction to cast off.

 

Sincerely Yours

M. Masihzadeh

Master of MT SEVDA

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Cell Phone No +989210776854 <tel:+989210776854> 

From:Sevda [mailto:[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ] 
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2023 8:31PM
To: 'A-Zamani'; 'Commercial';'Hamed Karami'; 'Info'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '
Cc: 'Alireza Tahouri';[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ';[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '; 'SayyedHosseini'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '; 'Azbarmi'; 'Capt.salehinia'; 'Pourjahan';'Mojaver'; 'meygani'
Subject: MT SEVDA // STS DISCHARGEOPERATION WITH MT. SPAR AT EOPL // VOY#285L // SOF #5 

Dear Sir;

Good Day

Kindly note the following “SOF” for STSDischarge Operation with MT. SPAR at EOPL, for your kind perusal.

SMT = GMT + 8Hrs

17.08.2023

1200: Vessel Received Instruction forDischarge.

1200: STS service provider/Mooring Masterinformed & N.O.R Tendered.

*** SEVDA at anchor and awaiting readinessof DV (fender not arrived).

*** As per information received fromMooring Master, fender will arrive night time & ETB will be on18.08.2023/AM.

18.08.2023

0300: S.B.E

0300: Commenced Heaving Up Port Anchor

0330: Anchor Up 

0700: SEVDA at RV Position 

0700: Commence Running STS Operation

0730: VSL Experienced Heavy Rain &Thunder Storm, with Poor Visibility

0800: STS Operation Abort by both Master(MV & DV) Due to weather Condition.

1000: Resumed Operation

1100: Commenced Mooring 

1106: First Line Made Fast

1318: All Made Fast

1318: Commenced Proceed to Safe AnchorPosition

1700: SEVDA Anchored in Posn: Lat 02 02.0N ; Long 104  41.9E

1706: Commenced Cargo Hoses Connection2x10”

1706:Commence Tank Inspection 

1806:Completed Tank Inspection

1806:Commenced Calculation

1830:Completed Calculation

1918:Completed Cargo Hoses Connection

2100:Commenced Discharge “LBCO”

19.08.2023

1200:STS Discharge of “LBCO” in Progress

TotalOn Board: 663,979.0 GOV. BBls ; 88,498.0 MT

TotalDischarged: 347,741.0 GOV.BBls ; 46,893.0 MT

20.08.2023

1200:STS Discharge of “LBCO” in Progress

TotalOn Board: 127,488.0 GOV. BBls ; 17,648.0 MT

TotalDischarged: 884,234.0 GOV.BBls ; 117,743.0 MT

21.08.2023

1730:Completed Discharge of “LBCO”

1730:Commence Cargo Hoses Disconnection

1742:Commence Tank Inspection 

1830:Completed Cargo Hoses Disconnection

1842:Completed Tank Inspection

1842:Commence Calculation

1900:Completed Calculation

*** Cargo ROB = NIL 

*** From21.08.2023/1900LT, Vessel waiting to receive OPS / Charterer instruction tocast off.

Sincerely Yours

M. Masihzadeh

Master of MT SEVDA

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Cell Phone No +989210776854 <tel:+989210776854> 

From:Sevda [mailto:[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ] 
Sent: Sunday, August 20, 202311:21 AM <x-apple-data-detectors://32> 
To: 'A-Zamani'; 'Commercial';'Hamed Karami'; 'Info'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '
Cc: 'Alireza Tahouri';[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ';[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '; 'Sayyed Hosseini';[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '; 'Azbarmi'; 'Capt.salehinia'; 'Pourjahan'; 'Mojaver';'meygani'
Subject: MT SEVDA // STS DISCHARGEOPERATION WITH MT. SPAR AT EOPL // VOY#285L // SOF #4 

Dear Sir;

Good Day

Kindly note the following “SOF” for STSDischarge Operation with MT. SPAR at EOPL, for your kind perusal.

SMT = GMT + 8Hrs

17.08.2023

1200: Vessel Received Instruction forDischarge.

1200: STS service provider/Mooring Masterinformed & N.O.R Tendered.

*** SEVDA at anchor and awaiting readinessof DV (fender not arrived).

*** As per information received fromMooring Master, fender will arrive night time & ETB will be on18.08.2023/AM.

18.08.2023

0300: S.B.E

0300: Commenced Heaving Up Port Anchor

0330: Anchor Up 

0700: SEVDA at RV Position 

0700: Commence Running STS Operation

0730: VSL Experienced Heavy Rain &Thunder Storm, with Poor Visibility

0800: STS Operation Abort by both Master(MV & DV) Due to weather Condition.

1000: Resumed Operation

1100: Commenced Mooring 

1106: First Line Made Fast

1318: All Made Fast

1318: Commenced Proceed to Safe AnchorPosition

1700: SEVDA Anchored in Posn: Lat 02 02.0N ; Long 104  41.9E

1706: Commenced Cargo Hoses Connection2x10”

1706:Commence Tank Inspection 

1806:Completed Tank Inspection

1806:Commenced Calculation

1830:Completed Calculation

1918:Completed Cargo Hoses Connection

2100:Commenced Discharge “LBCO”

19.08.2023

1200:STS Discharge of “LBCO” in Progress

TotalOn Board: 663,979.0 GOV. BBls ; 88,498.0 MT

TotalDischarged: 347,741.0 GOV.BBls ; 46,893.0 MT

20.08.2023

1200:STS Discharge of “LBCO” in Progress

TotalOn Board: 127,488.0 GOV. BBls ; 17,648.0 MT

TotalDischarged: 884,234.0 GOV.BBls ; 117,743.0 MT

*** ETC : 22.08.2023/AM

Sincerely Yours

M. Masihzadeh

Master of MT SEVDA

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Cell Phone No +989210776854 <tel:+989210776854> 

From:Sevda [mailto:[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ] 
Sent: Saturday, August 19, 20239:03 AM <x-apple-data-detectors://50> 
To: 'A-Zamani'; 'Commercial'; 'HamedKarami'; 'Info'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '
Cc: 'Alireza Tahouri';[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ';[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '; 'SayyedHosseini'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '; 'Azbarmi'; 'Capt.salehinia'; 'Pourjahan';'Mojaver'; 'meygani'
Subject: MT SEVDA // STS DISCHARGEOPERATION WITH MT. SPAR AT EOPL // VOY#285L // SOF #3 

Dear Sir;

Good Day

Kindly note the following “SOF” for STSDischarge Operation with MT. SPAR at EOPL, for your kind perusal.

SMT = GMT + 8Hrs

17.08.2023

1200: Vessel Received Instruction forDischarge.

1200: STS service provider/Mooring Masterinformed & N.O.R Tendered.

*** SEVDA at anchor and awaiting readinessof DV (fender not arrived).

*** As per information received fromMooring Master, fender will arrive night time & ETB will be on18.08.2023/AM.

18.08.2023

0300: S.B.E

0300: Commenced Heaving Up Port Anchor

0330: Anchor Up 

0700: SEVDA at RV Position 

0700: Commence Running STS Operation

0730: VSL Experienced Heavy Rain &Thunder Storm, with Poor Visibility

0800: STS Operation Abort by both Master(MV & DV) Due to weather Condition.

1000: Resumed Operation

1100: Commenced Mooring 

1106: First Line Made Fast

1318: All Made Fast

1318: Commenced Proceed to Safe AnchorPosition

1700: SEVDA Anchored in Posn: Lat 02 02.0N ; Long 104  41.9E

1706: Commenced Cargo Hoses Connection2x10”

1706:Commence Tank Inspection 

1806:Completed Tank Inspection

1806:Commenced Calculation

1830:Completed Calculation

1918:Completed Cargo Hoses Connection

2100:Commenced Discharge “LBCO”

19.08.2023

1200:STS Discharge of “LBCO” in Progress

TotalOn Board: 663,979.0 GOV. BBls ; 88,498.0 MT

TotalDischarged: 347,741.0 GOV.BBls ; 46,893.0 MT

*** ETC : 22.08.2023/AM

Sincerely Yours

M. Masihzadeh

Master of MT SEVDA

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Cell Phone No +989210776854 <tel:+989210776854> 

From:Sevda [mailto:[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ] 
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2023 5:49PM
To: 'A-Zamani'; 'Commercial';'Hamed Karami'; 'Info'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '
Cc: 'Alireza Tahouri';[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ';[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '; 'SayyedHosseini'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '; 'Azbarmi'; 'Capt.salehinia'; 'Pourjahan';'Mojaver'; 'meygani'
Subject: MT SEVDA // STS DISCHARGEOPERATION WITH MT. SPAR AT EOPL // VOY#285L // SOF #2 

Dear Sir;

Good Day

Kindly note the following “SOF” for STSDischarge Operation with MT. SPAR at EOPL, for your kind perusal.

SMT = GMT + 8Hrs

17.08.2023

1200: Vessel Received Instruction forDischarge.

1200: STS service provider/Mooring Masterinformed & N.O.R Tendered.

*** SEVDA at anchor and awaiting readinessof DV (fender not arrived).

*** As per information received from MooringMaster, fender will arrive night time & ETB will be on 18.08.2023/AM.

18.08.2023

0300: S.B.E

0300: Commenced Heaving Up Port Anchor

0330: Anchor Up 

0700: SEVDA at RV Position 

0700: Commence Running STS Operation

0730: VSL Experienced Heavy Rain &Thunder Storm, with Poor Visibility

0800: STS Operation Abort by both Master(MV & DV) Due to weather Condition.

1000: Resumed Operation

1100: Commenced Mooring 

1106: First Line Made Fast

1318: All Made Fast

1318: Commenced Proceed to Safe AnchorPosition

1700: SEVDA Anchored in Posn: Lat 02 02.0N ; Long 104  41.9E

1706: Commenced Cargo Hoses Connection2x10”

1706:Commence Tank Inspection 

1806:Completed Tank Inspection

1806:Commenced Calculation

1830:Completed Calculation

1918:Completed Cargo Hoses Connection

2100:Commenced Discharge 

*** ETC :21.08.2023/2000LT

Sincerely Yours

M. Masihzadeh

Master of MT SEVDA

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Cell Phone No +989210776854 <tel:+989210776854> 

From:Sevda [mailto:[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ] 
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 202311:21 AM <x-apple-data-detectors://83> 
To: 'A-Zamani'; 'Commercial';'Hamed Karami'; 'Info'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '
Cc: 'Alireza Tahouri';[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ';[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '; 'SayyedHosseini'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> '; 'Azbarmi'; 'Capt.salehinia'; 'Pourjahan';'Mojaver'; 'meygani'
Subject: MT SEVDA // STS DISCHARGEOPERATION AT EOPL // VOY#285L // SOF #1 

Dear Sir;

Good Day

Kindly note the following “SOF” for STS DischargeOperation at EOPL, for your kind perusal.

SMT = GMT + 8Hrs

17.08.2023

1200: Vessel Received Instruction forDischarge.

1200: STS service provider/Mooring Masterinformed & N.O.R Tendered.

*** SEVDA at anchor and awaiting readinessof DV (fender not arrived).

*** As per information received fromMooring Master, fender will arrive night time & ETB will be on18.08.2023/AM.

Sincerely Yours

M. Masihzadeh

Master of MT SEVDA

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Cell Phone No +989210776854 <tel:+989210776854> 

-- 

---------

ElyasNiroomand Toomaj,

B.Sc. inPetroleum Engineering,  SharifUniversity of Technology

M.Sc. in Drilling & Production Engineering, SahandUniversity of Technology

Cell: +98 <tel:+98%C2%A0(915)%208518624>  (915) 8518624

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>