Subject: early departure toward china
From: "operation" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ANTHEA'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Msi2 lazarmarine'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech15'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techmgmt5'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering2 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'info'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 11:39:24 +0330

Dear master 

Wish you have a great day onboard 

This is to request that if the RE- -docs job is completed we would like to
ask you for early departure toward DONGJIAKO port in China 

We will send the BL draft to you for confirmation and please issue LOA for
the agent to sign docs on your behalf 

We will share the discharge port agent details accordingly for communication
and pre-arrival document exchange 

I wish you a safe voyage 

Very best regards 

Charterer operation team 

 

From: ANTHEA [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2024 2:33 PM
To: 'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]>;
'Chartering oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]>; 'Msi2
lazarmarine' <[email-masked]>; 'Tech15' <[email-masked]>;
'Techmgmt5' <[email-masked]>; 'Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked]>; 'Chartering2 oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; 'info' <[email-masked]>
Subject: ANTHEA // Voy 05-2023 / Noon Report / 27 Jan. '24

Good day,

Pls find attached Noon Report for 27th Jan. '24.

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email - [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>