Subject: ANTHEA // Voy 05 - 2023 / Loading STS / S'pore EOPL / Cargo Loading update / 11th Jan., 2400 LT
From: "ANTHEA" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Msi2 lazarmarine'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech15'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techmgmt5'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'info'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 16:48:51 GMT

Good day,

Pls find below cargo loading update as of 11th Jan., 2400 LT :

-       Cargo loaded : 186645 Bbls

-       Balance cargo to load : 1760385 Bbls

-       Current loading rate : 28980 Bbls / hr

-       Average loading rate since commencement : 31108 Bbls / hr

-       ETC : 15th Jan., 0100 LT

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email - [email-masked]