Subject: ANTHEA // Voy 05-2023 / Calling Dongjiakou / Discharging / ETA Notice
From: "ANTHEA" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'shipping'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Msi2 lazarmarine'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech15'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techmgmt5'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering2 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'info'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2024 07:07:38 GMT

Good day,

Well noted below mail, understand discharge port is Huang Dao.

Dear William,

Request revert with co - ordinates for Huang Dao and any additional
documental formalities towards inward clearance.

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera
MASTER
M. T. ANTHEA
Phones:
VSAT - +12028641335
Iridium - +881677116620
Email - [email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 03 February 2024 06:06
To: 'ANTHEA' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: 'shipping' <[email-masked]>; 'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked]>; 'Chartering oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked]>; 'Msi2 lazarmarine'
<[email-masked]>; 'Tech15' <[email-masked]>; 'Techmgmt5'
<[email-masked]>; 'Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked]>; 'Chartering2 oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'info'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: ANTHEA // Voy 05-2023 / Calling Dongjiakou / Discharging / ETA
Notice

Dear Master,

Please be advised that the discharge port is Huang Dao.

Agent will start communication with you. 

Regards,

OPT DEP 

From: ANTHEA <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, February 3, 2024 3:36 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'shipping' <[email-masked]>; 'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked]>; 'Chartering oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked]>; 'Msi2 lazarmarine'
<[email-masked]>; 'Tech15' <[email-masked]>; 'Techmgmt5'
<[email-masked]>; 'Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked]>; 'Chartering2 oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; 'info' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: ANTHEA // Voy 05-2023 / Calling Dongjiakou / Discharging / ETA
Notice

Dear William,

Good day,

Kindly note vessel’s ETA to East of A1 A2 line is 07th Feb. ’24, 2100 LT.

Vsl’s current position is 20° 01.2’ N / 119° 53.2’ E.

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email - [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>