Subject: RE: CONTRACT
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'info.fin'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Du Guangzhi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 18:30:18 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good evening,

Thank you for the signed contract, I put the seller information and correct 
the price into the final contract.

The price which you have mentioned in the signed contract is not accepted 
and it required to revise.

Please sign and stamp all pages and send it back to us.

We are looking for 10% payment after contract signature.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Commercial department

From: info.fin <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2023 9:37 AM
To: info <[email-masked]>
Cc: info <[email-masked]>
Subject: Fw: CONTRACT

The name of Allah

Dear Du Guangzhi

Thank you for your understanding, our company is ready to pay for the 
volumes of light and heavy crude oil, condensate provided by you on a 
regular basis. Firstly, we are ready to buy on a permanent and long-term 
basis, we are ready to sign contracts from 3 to 5 years.

And also we have ready finances for all the ships that are on Chinese 
waters. We wish you fruitful cooperation between our companies

FININVEST GAS&OIL LIMITED

BEISENBAY DAULETZHAN

      本邮件载有秘密信息，请您恪守保密义务，勿向第三人透露。如果您不是正确的收件人，请您立即删除此邮件，谢谢合作！