Subject: MT ORBIT I / OPG GLOBAL / FIRM OFFER
From: "AltonShipping/Chartering" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2023 15:44:52 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please find the owners firm offer as below which is valid for one hour:

MT ORBIT I - as per attached Q88

For

Acct: OPG GLOBAL GENERAL TRADING LLC or nominee

POL: 1 STS KAZ

POD: 1sbp Qingdao, China 

Cargo: no heat crude oil

Cargo Quantity: up to f+c in chopt

Laycan: 27 August (00:01 hours)  /28 August (23:59 hours), 2023

Freight: lump sum USD 4.500.000 basis 1-1 and free d/as both ends 

Freight Payment: 10% on tender NOR, 

30% freight upon completion of loading, 

balance freight along with dumurrages if any at loadport/estimated
demurrages at dischport, are payable latest BBB

Demurrage: USD 60.000 pd pro

Laytime: 108 hours sshinc (or local equivalent)

Terms, Conditions etc: otherwise as per Owners proforma cp (attached)
logically amended to reflect agreed main terms, sub minor review by both
parties

Subs: all subjects declarable by Charterers latest tomorrow 10 August 2023
at 1700 hours UAE time

End

Pleased to hear.

Best Regards,

EHSAN ABBASNEZHAD

ALTON SEA LOGISTICS

Tel: +98 (21) 2287 6421

Mob: +98 912 870 5730

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]