Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:40:49 +0330

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    host mx02.mail.icloud.com [17.56.9.31]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
    554 5.7.1 [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137

Subject: Please don't ignore me.
From: "Nicki" <[email-masked]>
To: "Nicki" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:40:34 +0330

My life is filled with bright colors, and I am looking for a man who is 
ready to share this colorful world with me.

Let's create unforgettable moments together, write me on my profile: 
Pixie_Nicki_2 
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Finvitingchicksy2.com%2F%3Futm_source%3DxbLFYxVGI3yBud%26utm_campaign%3DK5&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw37PJ1BwulEvt9s73gso4K3>

I look forward to our meetings and exciting adventures!

Yours, Nicki.

  _____

© 2023 sej-global.com. All rights reserved.
If this email has been classified as spam and you are experiencing 
difficulties viewing images or accessing links, kindly consider relocating 
it to your inbox.
This email is sent to [email-masked] as they have subscribed to our 
newsletter. If you have received this in error or no longer wish to receive 
our emails, please unsubscribe.