Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:52:48 +0330

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.

Subject: Wir laden dich zu der Party ein, auf der du der Star sein wirst!
From: "Bruce" <[email-masked]>
To: "Bruce" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:45:32 +0330

Einladung zur Party

Nehmen Sie an unserer Party teil! Wir garantieren Spaß, die besten Frauen 
und eine unvergessliche Atmosphäre.

Das Datum und die Uhrzeit werden zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt bekannt 
gegeben.

Bitte bestätigen Sie Ihre Anwesenheit.

Bewerbung <http://tiny.cc/qvojxz>

Wir hoffen, Sie zu sehen!