Subject: RE: MT ORBIT I / OPG GLOBAL / FIRM OFFER
From: "AltonShipping/Chartering" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 14:45:44 +0330

Dear Sir,

Still waiting to receive the charterer's feedback. Please advise.

Best Regards,

CHARTERING Dept

ALTON SEA LOGISTICS

 

From: AltonShipping/Chartering <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, August 9, 2023 5:53 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT ORBIT I / OPG GLOBAL / FIRM OFFER

Dear Sir,

It would be appreciated to have the charterers confirmation or comments if
any on the main terms, enable us to put the ship on subject. Other terms to
be reviewed and negotiated during subs time.

Best Regards,

CHARTERING Dept

ALTON SEA LOGISTICS

From: AltonShipping/Chartering <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, August 9, 2023 4:03 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MT ORBIT I / OPG GLOBAL / FIRM OFFER

Dear Sir,

Please find the further details received from the owners as follows:

Laycan: 27 August (00:01 hours)  /5 September (23:59 hours), 2023

Freight and all C/P payments to be converted into AED currency at fixed
rate:  USD TO AED 3.6725

Pleased to hear.

Best Regards,

CHARTERING Dept

ALTON SEA LOGISTICS

From: AltonShipping/Chartering <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, August 9, 2023 3:45 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT ORBIT I / OPG GLOBAL / FIRM OFFER

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please find the owners firm offer as below which is valid for one hour:

MT ORBIT I - as per attached Q88

For

Acct: OPG GLOBAL GENERAL TRADING LLC or nominee

POL: 1 STS KAZ

POD: 1sbp Qingdao, China 

Cargo: no heat crude oil

Cargo Quantity: up to f+c in chopt

Laycan: 27 August (00:01 hours)  /28 August (23:59 hours), 2023

Freight: lump sum USD 4.500.000 basis 1-1 and free d/as both ends 

Freight Payment: 10% on tender NOR, 

30% freight upon completion of loading, 

balance freight along with dumurrages if any at loadport/estimated
demurrages at dischport, are payable latest BBB

Demurrage: USD 60.000 pd pro

Laytime: 108 hours sshinc (or local equivalent)

Terms, Conditions etc: otherwise as per Owners proforma cp (attached)
logically amended to reflect agreed main terms, sub minor review by both
parties

Subs: all subjects declarable by Charterers latest tomorrow 10 August 2023
at 1700 hours UAE time

End

Pleased to hear.

Best Regards,

EHSAN ABBASNEZHAD

ALTON SEA LOGISTICS

Tel: +98 (21) 2287 6421

Mob: +98 912 870 5730

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]