Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:49:53 +0330

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.57.33]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
(S2017062302).

Subject: Meet someone special: Don't miss the opportunity to start a new chapter in your life!
From: "Wilder" <[email-masked]>
To: "Wilder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 04:51:27 +0330

  <https://hmtigo.stripocdn.email/content/guids/CABINET_83363131299a2a4431ba9d78a731a708b34797a64091d17269c6185785c75462/images/1.gif>

  <http://i09.fotocdn.net/s123/9fcba7ad769cd53a/gallery_xl/2818342884.jpg>

Our girls are so eager for real dating that they are even willing to pay to 
find the perfect partner nearby. This is a confirmation of their seriousness 
and readiness for sex. And for men, registration is absolutely free! Create 
a profile and count down five minutes - rest assured, a woman in your 
neighborhood will write to you Don't miss the opportunity to start dating 
right now

REGISTRATION <http://tiny.cc/wvojxz>