Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 04:41:45 +0330

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    host mx02.mail.icloud.com [17.42.251.62]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
    554 5.7.1 [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137

Subject: CHECKER RESULT : v1
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>

Your payment method isn't working and we couldn't collect your payment.

	  <https://ecp.yusercontent.com/mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmessage-editor.scdn.co%2Fnewsletters%2Fb220713a2d4ac7a75ebe1f9ee0c78549.png&t=1703463592&ymreqid=03fc422c-5e9d-8e5b-1c8f-a8000f014900&sig=Kb3JuiABezlCDOaTEJRotQ--~D>

We still can't process your payment.

Your Spotify Premium payment method isn't working and we couldn't collect 
your payment. This could be because:

*	There’s a problem with your bank
*	Your payment card is expired
*	There is not enough money in your account

You’ll lose your Spotify Premium if we don’t have a working payment method 
for your account. We'll try your payment again over the next few days.

 <https://dev.zoomserie.ro/jxsc/lo-en>
	update details	  <https://ecp.yusercontent.com/mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmessage-editor.scdn.c 
o%2Fnewsletter%2Fimages%2Flogo_footer.png&t=1703463592&ymreqid=03fc422c-5e9d-8e5b-1c8f-a8000f014900&sig=tKu2fxmkPq_Ls4LI0ggXqw--~D>

  _____

	Get Spotify for:  iPhone iPad Android Other  _____

	This message was sent to you. If you have questions or complaints, please 
contact us.	Terms of Use Privacy Policy Contact Us

	Spotify AB, Regeringsgatan 19, 111 53, Stockholm, Sweden