Subject: nierus shift to rizhao port for discharge instruction
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Globalsi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Sayyed Hosseini'" <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023 16:23:03 +0330

Good day.

This is your agent at Rizhao port for discharge

Kindly ask master for full cooperation with agent to register the ship and
submit all required documents to the agent.

Below our safe points nominated by agent to shift mt nierus from current
point to one of these points.

Kindly instruct  master to proceed towards Rizhao port.

Pleases keep us updated an put our email in cc for any correspondances.

Shelter anchorage: (draft : -29M~-31M)

a:35° 04′17″N /120° 01′54″E

b:35° 03′41″N /120° 02′33″E

c:35° 04′45″N /120° 04′02″E

d:35° 05′21″N /120° 03′23″E

Carrie  (Mob: +86 18363306619)

Shipping Department Manager

As agent only

New  Refine  International Logistics (Rizhao) Co., LTD

ADD：Room 318, Gate 16, Yanhai Road, Lanshan District, Rizhao, Shandong P.
R. China

E-MAIL:[email-masked]

Best Regards,