Subject: MT DIAMOND-II / SEPEHR ENERGY JAHAN NAMA PARS---TCP 14/NOV/2023---FIXTURE RECAP /// DAILY REPORT 20.11.2023
From: "Diamond" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>, "'yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Faramarz Meygani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 16:53:28 +0330

DEAR SIR 

GOOD DAY

KINDLY NOTE FOLLOWINGS NOON REPORT(20-11-2023):

A) ETA TO  : V/L IN R.V POSITION FOR LOADING

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 18.30 M  / FWD: 20.20 M

C)  CARGO ON BOARD : 1808487 BBLS / 249719 MT

D)  NOON POSITION: LAT: 29°  19.8 N / LONG: 049° 20.3 E

E)  AVERAGE SPEED: 0.0 KNT

F)  SPEED/COURSE AT PRESENT: AT ANCHOR

G) MAIN ENGINE RPM: 0

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND: SE* 9 /  SEA:  NW * 8  / CURRENT :  NW* 0.7 KNT

I) DISTANCE TO GO: 0.0 N.M

J) DISTANCE COVERED: 0 NM

K)   FUEL:    HFO 654 MT   /   LSFO 73.0    MT   /   MGO 322.0 MT   /
LSMGO 0.0 MT

      CONSUMPTION: 19.0  MT /  LSFO 0.0   MT  /    MGO 0.0 MT   /    LSMGO
0.0 MT

REMARK: Vsl at anchor awaiting weather improvement for load remain cargo.

 

BEST REGARDS

MASTER MT DIAMOND II

MOBILE: +98-9171632873

E-MAIL : <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]