Subject: RE: MT MUR VOY.202401//DISPORT@DONGJIAKOU//BERTHING SCHEDULE
From: Ops teodor-oceanic <[email-masked]>
To: MUR <[email-masked]>
Cc: Chartering tankerchart <[email-masked]>, Chartering1 tankerchart <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, 'Marine2' <[email-masked]>, 'Tech22' <[email-masked]>, Opsmgmt tankerchart <[email-masked]>, Ops tankerchart <[email-masked]>, Karthik tankerchart <[email-masked]>, Postfixture tankerchart <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 08:09:23 +0000

Good day Captain,

Kindly retender NOR on anchor drop at anchrg without prejudice of earlier NOR tender.

Regards,
Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: MUR <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, 1 March 2024 11:54 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'shipping' <[email-masked]>; Ops teodor-oceanic <[email-masked]>; 'ops' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT MUR VOY.202401//DISPORT@DONGJIAKOU//BERTHING SCHEDULE

Dear Sir,

Well received with thanks.

Waiting information regarding ETA to this anchorage #1 position

Best regards,

Capt. Konstantin Gritskevich
Master M. T. MUR
E-mail: [email-masked]
VSat Tel: +19177242336
Sat Tel (Iridium): +881677103707
Please Note: The email system on this vessel is NOT online

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, March 1, 2024 7:33 AM
To: master <[email-masked]>
Cc: liujianlei.qgil <[email-masked]>; shipping <[email-masked]>; ops <[email-masked]>; ops <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT MUR VOY.202401//DISPORT@DONGJIAKOU//BERTHING SCHEDULE

TO:MT MUR
FM:QINGDAO PORT INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO., LTD
DD:2024-3-1

DEAR MASTER, GOOD DAY.

AS PER TERMINAL INFORMATION, OUR GD VSL WILL PROCEED TO ANCH#1 TONIGHT.

PLS WAIT FOR OUR FURTHER CONFIRMATION AND THEN U CAN CONTACT WITH VTS BY
VHF12 OR CALL +86 532 82989551 TO APPLY SHIFTING TO ANCH#1.

BEFORE ANCHOR UP, PLS REPORT TO VTS FOR PERMISSION, PLS STANDBY VHF 12&72
ALL THE TIME.

anchorage #1 position: (to be confirmed by VTS)
35?20 '42 "N/120?03' 14" E, this coordinates are the center of the circle,
within a radius of 700 meters.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
1. KIND REMINDER ATTACHED MSA REPORTING RULES FYI, WHEN U ENTER CHINA
TERRITORIAL SEA UPON ARRIVAL, PLS SEND THE REPORT ACCORDINGLY AGAIN, WHICH
IS IMPORTANT FYI.
2. IF U HAVE ANY PROBLEM IN THE NIGHT, PLS CONTACT WITH OUR 24 HOURS
DISPATCHER: +86-532-82988123/+86-18553261375.

FOR THE BERTHING SCHEDULE:

PLS KINDLY BE ADVISED AS PER TERMINAL, YR BEST ETB WILL BE 0930LT ON 02ND
MARCH, ALONGSIDE NO.D12 PIER. AS USUAL, POB AT ABOUT 0630LT IN NO.119 BUOY
FYI(EXACT POB TIME SUBJECT TO PILOT'S VHF INSTRUCTIONS). FOR NO ANY
MISTAKES, PLS STANDBY VHF72&12 ALL THE TIME, P/S WILL CONTACT WITH YR SIDE
TO CONFIRM POB DETAILS DIRECTLY IN ADVANCE.

B4 ANCHOR UP FOR BERTHING, PLS REPORT TO VTS VIA VHF12 FOR PERMISSION.

ATTACHED DONGJIAKOU VTS RULES, SEAFARM AREA AND NAVIGATION PROHABITIED
AREAS, PLS PAY MORE ATTENTION.

AS USUAL, PORTSIDE ALONGSIDE AND CARGO ARMS CONNECITONS 3*20" FYI.

PLS GET YR ENGINE READY IN ADVANCE, AND PAY MORE ATTENTION TO FISHING BOAT
WHEN SAILING.

PLS DO NOT FORGET TO FLY FLAG B WHEN CARGO OPERATION.

PLS CONFIRM SF RECEIPT.

Qingdao MSA is now focusing on checking the flag hanging.Pls pay more
attention of hanging the national flag according to the regulations,tks.

+++
Pls hoist the national flag of China correctly during port stay, including
the timings that put up at sunrise and put down at sunset.But in case of bad
weather, the Chinese national flag can not be displayed. When the Chinese
national flag is hung together with other flags on the right beam of the
signal pole in the cab, the Chinese national flag shall be hung on the
outermost side.The Chinese national flag on the ship shall be neat and tidy,
and shall not be damaged, soiled, faded or substandard, and shall not be
hung upside down.Ships of foreign nationality flying the Chinese national
flag shall be hoisted on the top of the foremast or bridge signal pole or on
the right girder.
+++

[email-masked]
1.QINGDAO PORT UNDER ECA CONTROL FROM 01ST JAN 2019, VSLS HAVE TO CONSUME
FUEL WITH LOW SULPHUR OF NOT EXCEED TO 0.5% CONTENT AFTER ARRIVAL FYI.

2.PLS FLY THE NATIONAL FLAG OF CHINA CORRECTLY DURING PORT STAY.

With Best Regards

???    William Liu
???? Shipping Center
???????????
Qingdao Port International Logistics Co.,Ltd WECHAT ID;LIU451062101
Tel-1:+86-532-82987669(Working Time) Tel-2:+86-532-82988123(24hrs
Dispatcher) +86-18553261375
Email:[email-masked](Public)
[email-masked](Personal)
POST CODE:266599
ADD:NO.12-7 FENJIN NORTH ROAD, QIANWAN PORT AREA, HUANGDAO, QINGDAO,
SHANDONG, CHINA.