Subject: Fwd: Invoice review request
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <undisclosed-recipients:>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2024 13:08:36 +0330

Hello  Sir

Our agent have sent the first invoice, but we noticed the account is 
different from what was in signed in contract and previous invoices also 
have a different account detail

Please can you kindly review carefully if possible please schedule a zoom 
call for further clarification

Find attached for your further review

Thank you,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Mohamed Mostafa

OPS Manager

P. O. BOX 17385, AL AIN

TEL:  +9713 7664641

FAX:  +9713 7665236

MOB:+971507230291

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

http://www.bluelineuae.com 
<https://smex12-5-en-ctp.trendmicro.com/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.bluelineuae.com&umid=36362662-c7a6-4c57-b7f8-1b8249d950b4&auth=30e19357da9420d50ded5134777d5c23087c2967-9d55858d57126544791ba6a38270f5530c3c7ca5>

BLUE LINE GROUP

www.avast.com <http://www.avast.com/>