Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:51:50 +0330

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.

Subject: Find a partner for an intimate meeting in your city!
From: "Willie" <[email-masked]>
To: "Willie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 04:50:36 +0330

  <https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/dymontiger/54234047/33994139/33994139_original.jpg>

Plunge into the world of debauchery!

Register <https://t.ly/5o85Q>

@2024

All rights reserved