Subject: RE: DUPLIC DYNAMIC-OPL YANTAI ANCHORING POSITION 08 DEC 2023
From: "DUPLIC DYNAMIC" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Joanna Liu-Topseeker'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MNG | Aristar'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Tech4 | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marine'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mr. Muzart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Purchase1 | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'JACOB'" <[email-masked]>, "'DPA-CSO | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'Raju Roy'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 10:59:52 +0600

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day

1.Please arrange Port Clerance / Crew Passport AND ADVISE SAFE ANCHOR
POSITION IN YANTAI OPL.

2. Please note vessel recived provision / fresh water 30 t, vessel requested
200 mt fresh water on arrival so far we recived 90 tone only.

Current fresh water ROB after recived today 30 t--- 65 tone .

As Per current ROB Vessel can survive max 10 days, need fresh water .after 1
week in any conditio .  But in this area most off time weather rough .and
barge supply only 30 t fresh water in 1 time. 

3. As per weather tomorrow strong wind we shift anchor position today bcz
anchor chain  thin down , when we pick up in load (weight in chain)   its
start slip in roller and allowed twist go inside chain locker..have chance
to twist again and stuck in spurling pipe( as per record last 2 time ).

So safety of vessel we pickup anchor  in good weather ..having today and
shift to YANTAI OPL .

Or wait till weather calm again .

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. AJAY VIR SINGH

MASTER

M T DUPLIC DYNAMIC

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Satphone: +44 2033932074 (Master)

                      +870 773063450 (Bridge)

Ship's email is not online, pls call on above numbers for urgent
communication.

 

 

 

 

From: DUPLIC DYNAMIC <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, 6 December 2023 7:59 pm
To: 'Joanna Liu-Topseeker' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'MNG | Aristar'
<[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Tech4 | Symphony' <[email-masked]>; 'Marine'
<[email-masked]>; 'Mr. Muzart' <[email-masked]>; 'Purchase1
| Symphony' <[email-masked]>; 'JACOB ([email-masked])'
<[email-masked]>; 'DPA-CSO | Symphony' <[email-masked]>;
'Raju Roy' <[email-masked]>
Subject: DUPLIC DYNAMIC-OPL YANTAI ANCHORING POSITION 
Importance: High

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day

Please note after departure yantai anchorage

Vessel shift to yantai OPL .

Plesae advide safe anchor position in yantai OPL Latitude and Longitude.

Please arrange port clerance, passport, provision store, fresh water, ch eng
reliver before departure.

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. AJAY VIR SINGH

MASTER

M T DUPLIC DYNAMIC

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Satphone: +44 2033932074 (Master)

                      +870 773063450 (Bridge)

Ship's email is not online, pls call on above numbers for urgent
communication.