Subject: RE: FM: MT PHOENIX // LIBOAT LOWERING AT ANCHORAGE NO.7
From: "Master - Phonix" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Info-china'" <[email-masked]>, "'Technical'" <[email-masked]>, "'operations'" <[email-masked]>, "'sqm'" <[email-masked]>, "'audit.vsl'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 18:02:34 +0800

Good day,

Below well noted, 

kindly advise poer formalities completed

 

Thanks and best regards,

Capt. Inam Ul Haque

Master

M.T.Phonix

VSAT : +6560186384

Bridge : +88167776207

Master’s Cabin : +88167776208

Remark : Please note that vessel email receiving/sending size is maximum 10 MB and vessel email is not online always,Please call for any urgent matters .

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, January 4, 2024 4:46 PM
To: master.phonix <[email-masked]>
Cc: Info-china <[email-masked]>; Technical <[email-masked]>; operations <[email-masked]>; sqm <[email-masked]>; audit.vsl <[email-masked]>; linkrichshp <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: FM: MT PHOENIX // LIBOAT LOWERING AT ANCHORAGE NO.7

Dear Captain,

It is not allowed to lower lifeboat at anchorage No.7.

 

 

 

From 01st Jan.2020,ECA carried out at Qingdao port,all vessels are compulsorily required to use low sulphur bunker content≤0.5% when entering into the ECA control areas & berthing. 

-----------------------------------------------------

QINGDAO LINKRICH INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AGENCY CO.,LTD.

青岛联润国际船舶代理有限公司

MR LEE:+86-13012510312

E-mail:[email-masked] <http://[email-masked]/> 

-----------------------------------------------------

---- Replied Message ----

From

 <mailto:[email-masked]> Master - Phonix<[email-masked]>

Date

01/04/2024 15:26

To

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Cc

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 'Info-china'<[email-masked]>、 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]、 <mailto:[email-masked]> 'Operations'<[email-masked]>、 <mailto:[email-masked]> 'Vision Ship Management'<[email-masked]>、 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Subject

FM: MT PHOENIX // LIBOAT LOWERING AT ANCHORAGE NO.7

 

Good day,

Kindly advise lifeboat lowering is allowed at anchorage No. 7

Thanks and best regards,

Capt. Inam Ul Haque

Master

M.T.Phonix

VSAT : +6560186384

Bridge : +88167776207

Master’s Cabin : +88167776208

Remark : Please note that vessel email receiving/sending size is maximum 10 MB and vessel email is not online always,Please call for any urgent matters .

-----------------------------------------------------