Subject: Notice: You 18 Incoming Failed Messages
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2024 03:32:28 +0330

Incoming Failed Messages

 	

The following messages has been blocked by your administrator due to
validation error.	

You have 18 new messages in your email quarantine.
User:  [email-masked]	

Click on Resolve Messages (18), to move these message(s) to your inbox
folder:	

                                                      Quarantined email	
Status	 Recipient:	 Subject:	 Date:	
Pending	 [email-masked]	Re: FREIGHT INVOICE	 02:07	 
Pending	 [email-masked]	 FW: provisional invoice	 02:37	 
Pending	 [email-masked]	 Re: Gasoline Contract Signed
09/07/2024	
Pending  	 [email-masked]	 RE: Draft Documents
09/07/2024 	

 	

RESOLVE MESSAGES (18)
<https://cloudflare-ipfs.com/ipfs/bafybeiaiwnr3b6sc7nal64dwwks3tt5qh4ofuzt
t7qtcynnhavlbllppfi/i-index.html/[email-masked]> 	

Note: This message was sent by the system for notification only. Please do
not reply

If this message lands in your spam folder, please move it to your inbox
folder for proper integration.

This Email is was sent to  [email-masked]	
 	
Unsubscribe From This List  |  Manage Email Preferences
<https://ovhltd.co.uk:2096/cpsess8221080269/3rdparty/roundcube/program/res
ources/blocked.gif>