Subject: MT DUPLIC DYNAMIC// XANYA DRY DOCK // DESLOPPING/ YELLOW FEVER PART 1
From: "DUPLIC DYNAMIC" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Tusubasa Ge - Skipper Shipping'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'assistant'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'marine'" <[email-masked]>, "'tech4'" <[email-masked]>, "'mng'" <[email-masked]>, "'commercial'" <[email-masked]>, "'dpa-cso'" <[email-masked]>, "'crewing-ops'" <[email-masked]>, "'sqm'" <[email-masked]>, "'techdr'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 23:58:36 +0600

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day

PLS FIND ATT YELLOW FEVER AND PASSPORT NO 13 , 14, 

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. AJAY VIR SINGH

MASTER

M T DUPLIC DYNAMIC

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Satphone: +44 2033932074 (Master)

                      +870 773063450 (Bridge)

Ship’s email is not online, pls call on above numbers for urgent communication.

 

 

 

 

From: DUPLIC DYNAMIC <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, 10 January 2024 10:27 pm
To: 'Tusubasa Ge - Skipper Shipping' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'assistant' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'marine' <[email-masked]>; 'tech4' <[email-masked]>; 'mng' <[email-masked]>; 'commercial' <[email-masked]>; 'dpa-cso' <[email-masked]>; 'crewing-ops' <[email-masked]>; 'sqm' <[email-masked]>; 'techdr' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: RE: MT DUPLIC DYNAMIC// XANYA DRY DOCK // DESLOPPING

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day

PLEASE FIND ATT

1.	MARITIME  DECLARATION OF HEALTH 
2.	CREW PASSPORT
3.	CREW RECENT PHOTOS 
4.	YELLOW FEVER CERTIFICATE  SCANNING IN PROGRES ONCE COMPLETED I WILL SEND .

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. AJAY VIR SINGH

MASTER

M T DUPLIC DYNAMIC

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Satphone: +44 2033932074 (Master)

                      +870 773063450 (Bridge)

Ship’s email is not online, pls call on above numbers for urgent communication.

 

 

 

 

From: Tusubasa Ge - Skipper Shipping <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, 10 January 2024 6:12 pm
To: 'DUPLIC DYNAMIC' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: ops <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; assistant <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; marine <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; tech4 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; mng <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; commercial <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; dpa-cso <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; crewing-ops <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; sqm <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; techdr <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: RE: MT DUPLIC DYNAMIC// XANYA DRY DOCK // DESLOPPING

Dear Captain, Good day.

Well noted your below message with many thanks. Kindly reminder that the port clearance is open seas, the local customs needs onboard inspection when your good vessel berthed.

  _____  

Thanks in advance and have a nice day!

Tusubasa Ge 

Mob: +86 185 5489 7850 (24 hours)

Hongkong Skipper Shipping Co., Ltd

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] ( group )       

(service is always 24 hrs stand by at China main port : Shanghai , 

Zhoushan , Nantong , Jiangyin , Dalian , TianJin , Qinhuangdao ,  

Guangzhou , Shenzhen , QingDao etc. )

P Please consider the environment before printing this email

***The information in this email is confidential and may be legally

privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email

by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, you

are hereby notified that any distribution or copying of this message is

strictly prohibited and maybe unlawful. If you have received this message

in error please contact the sender 

 

From:  <mailto:[email-masked]> DUPLIC DYNAMIC

Date: 2024-01-10 21:45

To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> 'Bruce Ge - Skipper Shipping';  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC:  <mailto:[email-masked]> 'assistant';  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> 'Marine';  <mailto:[email-masked]> 'Tech4 | Symphony';  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> 'DPA-CSO | Symphony';  <mailto:[email-masked]> 'Crewing-ops';  <mailto:[email-masked]> 'SQM | Symphony';  <mailto:[email-masked]> 'Techdr | Symphony'

Subject: RE: MT DUPLIC DYNAMIC// XANYA DRY DOCK // DESLOPPING

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day

Pls find att doc 

1.       Authrization letter

2.       Last bunker delivery note

3.       ROB DO-21.0 MT, FO-352.76 MT, FW-110 MT ON 10 JAN 2024 AT 1200 HRS LT

4.       Last three pages of oil record book part 2 deck.

5.       Slop report

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. AJAY VIR SINGH

MASTER

M T DUPLIC DYNAMIC

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Satphone: +44 2033932074 (Master)

                      +870 773063450 (Bridge)

Ship’s email is not online, pls call on above numbers for urgent communication.

 

From: Bruce Ge - Skipper Shipping <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, 10 January 2024 4:04 pm
To: ops <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; DUPLIC DYNAMIC <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: assistant <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Marine' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Tech4 | Symphony' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'DPA-CSO | Symphony' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Crewing-ops' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SQM | Symphony' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Techdr | Symphony' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DUPLIC DYNAMIC// XANYA DRY DOCK // DESLOPPING

Dear Captain, Good day.

Pls provide us with the following documents.

001. Authorization Letter as attached

002. Last Bunker Delivery Note

003. ROB of DO; FO; FW

004. Last three pages of oil record book

005. Slop report

  _____  

Yours sincerely

Tusubasa Ge as agency only

Mob:+86 185 5489 7850

Hongkong Skipper Shipping Co., Ltd

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

(Service is always 24 hrs stand by at China main port : Shanghai , 

Zhoushan , Nantong , Jiangyin , Dalian , TianJin , Qinhuangdao ,  

Guangzhou , Shenzhen , QingDao etc. )

Pls keep watch 《Announcement by Maritime Safety Administration of the People's Republic of China on Reporting Requirements for Vessels of Foreign Nationality Entering the Territorial Sea of the People's Republic of China》

Oil tankers should report through any of the following channels, before entry territorial waters of China:

Website:  <https://www.sh.msa.gov.cn/chnshiprep> https://www.sh.msa.gov.cn/chnshiprep

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Fax: +86-21-66072764

Telephone: +86-21-65089469