Subject: Request of Light crude oil
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2023 18:24:02 +0330

Sepehr ENERGY company

Dear sir,

Hope all is well,
We are a trading company,We want to buy 6 million barrels of light crude 
oil.(extension to 4 million monthly),
Unfortunately, in the past months, we have gone through several routes 
to supply the goods, all of which have been futile. Please provide 
conditions so that all purchase documents can be presented during the 
face-to-face meeting and we can negotiate about the actual supply of the 
goods.  Also, announce the suggested price for delivering the goods to 
DES China.

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated

Best Regards
Worldwide Georgian General Trading company
General manager