Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:40:36 +0330

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.74.33]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
(S2017062302).

Subject: Before I saw you I fell in love with your contagious laugh.
From: "Jenny" <[email-masked]>
To: "Jenny" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:40:22 +0330

I don't know why I haven't received a call from you, although I'm still 
waiting!
It's me, Jenny! You may have forgotten, but I wrote to you a few weeks ago.
I asked you to go to my profile and write to me, I wait for your letter 
every day.
I already asked my friends for your phone number to call you.
If anything, I changed my nickname and here's a new one: Jenny-babe 
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Finvitingchicksy2.com%2F%3Futm_source%3DRgVunY3DTnByC7%26utm_campaign%3DK5&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw1WzWCPiCll76ylYcaURXf0>
Waiting for you!

  _____

© 2023 sej-global.com. All rights reserved.
If this email has been classified as spam and you are experiencing 
difficulties viewing images or accessing links, kindly consider relocating 
it to your inbox.
This email is sent to [email-masked] as they have subscribed to our 
newsletter. If you have received this in error or no longer wish to receive 
our emails, please unsubscribe.