Subject: Confirmation
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Petro Pars Proton'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 09:54:10 +0100

Dear Sir´s

Many thanks for your kind efforts.
We´ll kindly inform You about the actual situation in Chinese OPL. In
accordance with the request to purchase crude oil, this company informs you
that following negotiations with the relevant refinery, there have been no
issues regarding the prepayment.
 However, according to current laws in China, it is mandatory to include the
CCIC company report. Therefore, considering the aforementioned matters and
the impossibility of conducting the test by the mentioned company outside of
the Qingdao port, this company suggests purchasing this cargo on a Delivery
Ex Ship (DES) basis and making a full payment after dip test for the cargo,
which will be discharged at the buyer's tanks."
The tank storage agreement will be sent after tomorrow.

Best Regards 
Chemcruz Energy PTE ,LTD Official Representative in Germany
Charlottenberunnerstr.5
14193 Berlin-Germany 
Tel: 0049 30 8616118
Fax: 0040 30 88397579
Mobil: 0049 1717543545 ( Whats App, We Chat, Botim, Viber, Google Meet,
Telegram)  

-- 
Diese E-Mail wurde von AVG-Antivirussoftware auf Viren geprüft.
www.avg.com