Subject: DUPLIC DYNAMIC-OPL YANTAI ANCHORING POSITION
From: "DUPLIC DYNAMIC" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Joanna Liu-Topseeker'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MNG | Aristar'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Tech4 | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marine'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mr. Muzart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Purchase1 | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'JACOB'" <[email-masked]>, "'DPA-CSO | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'Raju Roy'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 19:58:49 +0600

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day

Please note after departure yantai anchorage

Vessel shift to yantai OPL .

Plesae advide safe anchor position in yantai OPL Latitude and Longitude.

Please arrange port clerance, passport, provision store, fresh water, ch eng
reliver before departure.

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. AJAY VIR SINGH

MASTER

M T DUPLIC DYNAMIC

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Satphone: +44 2033932074 (Master)

                      +870 773063450 (Bridge)

Ship's email is not online, pls call on above numbers for urgent
communication.