Subject: RE: RE: MT DUPLIC DYNAMIC// XANYA DRY DOCK // PRE-ARRIVAL DOCS AND PORT GUIDANCE PART 6
From: "DUPLIC DYNAMIC" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Tusubasa Ge - Skipper Shipping'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'assistant'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Marine'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech4 | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 15:29:49 +0600

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day

Please find att doc 

PLEASE NOTE ALL REQUESTED DOC I SEND PLS CHECK AND CONFORM IF ANY DOC
MISSING LET ME KNOW I RESEND

IF ANY INFORMATION WHEN WE GET PILOT AND PILOT BOARDING GROUND LAT/ LONG
LET US KNOW ADVANCED 

VESSEL CURRENT POSITION LAT -29 39 N LONG -123 09.3 E 

AWEATING INSTRUCTION . TANK CLEANING COMPLETED , GAS FREEING IN PROGRESS
EXPECTED ON  11 JAN 24

003. All crew's recent photo, with head and shoulder.-ATTACHED

007. Ship owner and management company contact info and add. ATTACHED

   .Ballast water form(stamp and signature)-ATTACHED

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. AJAY VIR SINGH

MASTER

DUPLIC DYNAMIC

EMAIL:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Satphone: +44 2033932074 (Master)

                      +870 773063450 (Bridge)

Ship's email is not online, pls call on above numbers for urgent
communication.