Subject: RE: ANTHEA // Voy 05-2023 / Noon Report / 07 Feb. '24
From: "operation" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ANTHEA'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Msi2 lazarmarine'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech15'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techmgmt5'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering2 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'info'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 16:24:20 +0330

Dear master 

Good day 

May kindly tender NOR at EOSP 

We need for our timing calcs 

Very best regards 

Operation team 

From: ANTHEA [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, February 7, 2024 11:00 AM
To: 'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]>;
'Chartering oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]>; 'Msi2
lazarmarine' <[email-masked]>; 'Tech15' <[email-masked]>;
'Techmgmt5' <[email-masked]>; 'Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked]>; 'Chartering2 oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; 'info' <[email-masked]>
Subject: ANTHEA // Voy 05-2023 / Noon Report / 07 Feb. '24

Good day,

Pls find attached Noon Report for 07th Feb. '24.

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email - [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>