Subject: DUPLIC DYNAMIC// IMO DCS SOC FOC
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'techdr'" <[email-masked]>, "'sqm'" <[email-masked]>, "'dpa-cso'" <[email-masked]>, "'commercial'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Nooshin Rahmani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2024 11:09:57 +0330

Dear Sirs

Good day to you

Following the IMO regulation, we hereby requesting you to provide DCS/CII 
verification report, which shall be issued before May 31, 2024, with the 
data records from 01-01-2023 till the  vessel handover date to the new 
management company which is 7th March 2024

As there is no provisions in MARPOL to get any class/flag 
exemption/extension for DCS/CII report, Your prompt response with a copy of 
the SOC-FOC will be highly appreciated for the subject vessel that we took 
over from your good management.

Muhammad

Operations Department

​Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is 
confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others 
authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby 
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or acting in relation of 
the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.