Subject: New Sales Contracts for Your Review
From: "m.arjmandi/khipc.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2024 18:20:37 +0330

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this message finds you well.

Please find attached the new sales contracts for your review, as instructed 
by our management. Kindly review the details and confirm at your earliest 
convenience.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Best regards,

Best regards,

Arjmandi (Mr.)

Export Dept.

Khark Petrochemical Company
No. 40, Dodjamjou St., North DibajiSt.,
Zip Code: 1951994511, Tehran, Iran

Tell: +98 21 26132103

  <https://ir-w2k19mx03.ihglobaldns.com/attachment/inline?data=R2SXtCF6sxC76WlRV7hKqCOTGZaW3uUCngmyWdQMUGaoT58Xtxdh%2f8NOxRzXgA0ouKtn8l%2bcMoE5rlMLZ1CwU5BCgNrUpsp9o8ZyMIEE8dC2Q6C5YLRyQJSLb4za73up&cid=[email-masked]>

www.khargpetrochemical. 
<https://178.252.184.5:8443/corporate/CRSSL/https/178.252.184.5:8443/corporate/CRSSL/http/www.khargpetrochemical.com/> 
ir

Think about the environment before printing!