Subject: FW: LA PEARL / Noon report for 02 May 2024 // Pre Arrival docs with Dis. port Agent
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'info-china'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2024 11:55:19 +0330

From: Master_Lapearl <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2024 10:34 PM
To: [email-masked]; 'OPSMIT' <[email-masked]>; 'Project' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: 'OPSA' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'info' <[email-masked]>
Subject: LA PEARL / Noon report for 02 May 2024 // Pre Arrival docs with Dis. port Agent 

Dear Sir 

Good Day,

Your below mail well noted , Please note we need following below certificate to be renew before we can start PreArrival Docs with Discharge port Agent : because they want the certificate copy first .? at least 1 to 4 no. 

renew following VSL Statuary and LSA/FFA Certificates as attached : 

1) SMC  - Exp:22.04.2024

2) ISSC - Exp: 22.04.2024

3) MLC 2006 cert - Exp: 22.04.2024

4) Ballast Water Management- Exp: 22.03.2024.

5) Ship sanitation- Exp: 09.05.2024

 Kindly advice ..

Best regards

Master of m/t  La Pearl

S.S.Choudhary

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

VOICE: MASTER: +1 505 2087953

 BRIDGE:  +65 31 580431

(E-mail system is not online, please follow with phone call for urgent matters)

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2024 9:39 AM
To: 'Master_Lapearl'; 'OPSMIT'; 'Project'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'OPSA'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'info'
Subject: RE: LA PEARL / Noon report for 02 May 2024

Dear Master,

Good day,

Please start for pre arrival with the following agent for Dong Jia Kou.

And please keep us in CC.

Regards,

OPT DEP  

From: Master_Lapearl <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2024 4:53 PM
To: 'OPSMIT' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Project' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'OPSA' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'info' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: LA PEARL / Noon report for 02 May 2024

Good day, Dear Sirs!

Please find attachment file with Noon Report, for 02 May 2024 .

 

Best regards

Master of m/t  La Pearl

Capt. S.S.Choudhary

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

VOICE: MASTER: +1 505 2087953

 BRIDGE:  +65 31 580431

(E-mail system is not online, please follow with phone call for urgent matters)