Subject: FW: South China Visit Arrangements
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 10:15:42 +0330

From: louise <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, November 3, 2023 6:45 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: South China Visit Arrangements

 To: Managing Director, SEJ Company

Dear Sir

In reply to your email dated Oct, 31st 2023, whiile understanding your 
situation and with the support of our high ranking officials we succeeded to 
revise the schedule from 12th – 16th November 2023, starting at 10:00 
Morning arrival of your Delegation to Shenzhen, worth mentioning that by 
informing our organization about your arrival transportation to Shenzhen 
will help us to arrange the pickup properly.

Please reconfirm the attached schedule to provide us enough confidence to do 
the proper coordination and arrangements for your delegates in China 
territory.

Best regards

Madam Louise

  <https://mail-online.nosdn.127.net/qiyelogo/defaultAvatar.png>

louise

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

---- Replied Message ---- 

From

 <mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>

Date

10/31/2023 20:36

To

 <mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> ,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>

Cc

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 'Elyas 
Niroomand'<[email-masked]>

Subject

South China Visit Arrangements

Dear Madam Louise,

Dear Mr. Shahidi,

Regarding the last time-table for the trip to South China in order to visit 
facilities and capabilities there, we would like to thank you for this 
arrangement and due to some unforeseen issues such as getting permission 
from higher authorities and limitation of some political protocols to visit 
China simultaneously with our countries governmental responsible persons we 
hereby apologize for this changing,  it would be appreciated if you would 
change the date of visit with the same plans including satellite, port, 
storage tank, CRRC and etc. from 6th  -13th  November 2023 to another date 
according to your preference.

Best Regards,

Managing Director

SEJ Company