Subject: RE: LOI 04092023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'SHA X'" <[email-masked]>,'"А.К.Марасанов"' <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2023 08:44:44 -0700

Dear Mike and Dear Alexander,

Good evening

Well received we will review and revert at the earliest.

Regards,

Commercial VP

Elyas

From: SHA X <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, September 4, 2023 2:08 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Fwd: LOI 04092023

Begin forwarded message:

From: SHA X <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Date: September 4, 2023 at 12:17:12 GMT+3:30
To: "А.К.Марасанов" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: LOI 04092023

well noted.

Will be processed and replied ASAP.

Best Regards

Mike Abjadi

On Sep 4, 2023, at 12:12, А.К.Марасанов <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Sirs!

We hereby express our deepest respect and want to inform you of the 
following.

Our Russian company CJSC NT Bunkering was founded in 1997 in the city of St. 
Petersburg. It was reorganized in 2007.

During her work, she has gained extensive experience and an extensive 
customer base of buyers of petroleum products.

UNITED STREAM DIS TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI was engaged by CJSC NT Bunkering 
as a partner as a financial agent to reduce the risks of financial flows.

We hope that the cooperation of our organizations will be fruitful and 
mutually beneficial for both parties.

With Respect,

Commercial Director/Owner

Alexandr Marasanov.