Subject: RE: MT CK : RECEIPT OF THE (65% FREIGHT INVOICE ,5,386,875 USD) & DEMURRAGE INVOICE TILL 03rd OF OCTOBER ( 3,137,387 USD)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Capt. Rochin'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Info'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 10:22:36 +0330

Dear Captain

Tnx for confirmation

Our financial dep askes owner to confirm in letterhead as they send invoice 
in letterhead such email confirmation is not enough for them

Kindly ask the owner to do needful

From: Capt. Rochin [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2023 9:01 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; Info <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]; Elyas Niroomand Toomaj 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Capt. Rochin 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: MT CK : RECEIPT OF THE (65% FREIGHT INVOICE ,5,386,875 USD) & 
DEMURRAGE INVOICE TILL 03rd OF OCTOBER ( 3,137,387 USD)

Dear Sir.

Good day.

Please find confirmation email of the owner of MT CATHAY KIRIN for the 
receipt the 65% freight invoice is paid against freight invoice No. N 
2303-03 dated : 13th September 2023. ( 5,386,875 USD ).

And Demurrage invoice calculated until 13th of October is paid against 
Demurrage invoice No. N 2303-03 dated : 04th October 2023. ( 3,137,387 
USD ).

Total Received:  8,527,129 USD

Best Regards.

Capt. Rochin.

From: KNH GLOBAL
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2023 21:51
To: Capt. Rochin <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Subject: Re: MT CK payments

Dear Sir

Good Day,

MT CK owners confirm received below funds:

1- Transaction serial number: 71976895120231024- Amount - USD4,399,129.00

2- Transaction serial number: 76063098120231025- Amount - USD4,128,000.00

Regards

Ops

On Fri, 27 Oct 2023 at 20:23, KNH GLOBAL  wrote:

Dear Sir

Good Day,

MT CK owners confirm received funds.

Regards

Ops

On Thu, 26 Oct 2023 at 23:23, Capt. Rochin <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Sir.

Good day.

Please find attached swift of the payment for the freight and demurrage of 
MT CK.

Please confirm as soon as the above payments are credited to the owner’s 
account.

 Best regards.

Capt.Rochin.

 From: commercial
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2023 13:28
To: 'Capt. Rochin' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc:

Subject: Cathay kirin payments

 Dear Captain

Good day

Kindly find the enclosed swifts for Cathay Kirin fright balance and 
demurrage up to October 3th

 Our buyer will take care of the rest of the demurrage and we have sent the 
invoice to them for payment

Kindly acknowledge safe receipt and confirm payment settlement in your 
account

Very best regards

Operation team