Subject: RE: contract Baniyan Tejrat
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Baniyan Trading & Tech'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 18:16:00 +0330

Dear Sir,

Attached please find the final contract.

For the meetings we need schedule and we will provide the copy of passports 
soon.

Regards,

OPT DEP

From: Baniyan Trading & Tech <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2024 1:22 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: contract Baniyan Tejrat

Dear Sirs,

We are pleased to confirm that the Brazilian side is ready for our departure 
at your earliest convenience for the extensive visit and final negotiations 
as requested.

As detailed in Mr Viana's email, there are five major projects to discuss 
face to face, and hopefully to close at least some if not all, in the 
current trip:

1- Crude oil to Brazil (export)

2- Urea to Brazil (export, and later NPK manufacturing & sales)

3- Oil Refinary and Petrochem plant in Brazil (partnership & resourcing)

4- Iranian Petrochem products to Brazil (sales network & export)

5- Agricultural commodities from Brazil (import & partnership)

And at the end also to discuss, at least the general terms of:

6- Other products and goods from Brazil (aeroplanes for instance)

And any other requests or suggestions by your side

The visit will need about 1 to 1.5 week as agreed:

* 2-3 days Project 1

* 1 day Projects 2-5 (if needed 2)

* 1/2 day for Project 6

* 1/2 day closing discussions

The trip will be just to Brazil, as requested. The meetings are concentrated 
in Brazilia, the capital; with perhaps a visit, when the time permits, to 
the refinary and other facilities of interest.

Please kindly send the passport copies of the team for the visas, having in 
mind the time it takes from the embassy, at your earliest.

Also reminding that Banian's contract is still pending, the approval payment 
necessary for covering the extensive visit. Your prompt attention is highly 
appreciated.

We remain at your service, as always, if there are any questions or 
comments.

Thank you and best regards,

Baniyan

On Thu, Feb 15, 2024, 14:25 Baniyan Trading & Tech <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Sir,

We were waiting for your feedback on some of the tasks, as discussed on the 
phone calls and chats (for instance the passports situation), to finalize 
the overall trip order. Thank you for the updates.

Based on your feedbacks to Mr Bagheri, we are now able to schedule for the 
visit, which now should only be to Brazil, around the same dates we 
discussed and agreed.

Will update you asap in the next few of days. Most importantly we will need 
your copy of passports to arrange the visas quickly. Please arrange to send 
the copies at your earliest convenience. Emailing the scans will suffice.

Remaining issue is Banian's contract of course, and the payment, which is 
needed to cover the considerable costs of the visit and all the 
preparations.

Waiting for your prompt reply on the above, we remain at your disposal.

Thank you and best regards,

Baniyan

On Wed, Feb 14, 2024, 17:59 <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Baniyan,

Good day,

Awaiting for your kind feedback for the visit.

Regards,

SEJ Compony

From: Baniyan Trading & Tech <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, February 5, 2024 5:33 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: contract Baniyan Tejrat

Dear Sir,

Thank you, please find attached the revised agreement. Please let us know if 
you have any questions or comments.

Looking forward to finalize our projects.

Best Regards,

BP

On Mon, Feb 5, 2024, 14:34 <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Mr. Bagheri,

Good day,

Attached please find the draft of agreement.

Regards,

Commercial department