Subject: Fwd: MT PHONIX -- PRE ARRIVAL DOCS ( PART-1 )
From: [email-masked]
To: Fogco <[email-masked]>, Info <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 07:11:45 +0000

-------- Original Message --------

  		SUBJECT:
  		FW: MT PHONIX -- PRE ARRIVAL DOCS ( PART-1 )

  		DATE:
  		2023-11-26 13:22

  		FROM:
  		<[email-masked]>

  		TO:
  		<[email-masked]>

  		COPY:
  		<[email-masked]>

Part 1

Dear Sir,

Please find enclosed docs as requested over whatsapp.

Best rgds

Basit

 From: Master - Phonix <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2023 4:29 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: FM: MT PHONIX -- PRE ARRIVAL DOCS ( PART-1 )

Good day,

PLS FIND ATTACHED PRE ARRIVAL DOCS AS REQUESTED  ( PART-1)

Part A:Ship's certificate

   1)IOPP (Including annual survey page and Form B) / ATTACHED

   2)International Ship Security Cert with endorsement for intermediate 
verification page / ATTACHED

   3)International Tonnage Cert. / ATTACHED

   4)Ship's Registry Cert. / ATTACHED

   5)Ship Sanitation Control Exemption Certificate including issuing port 
and date / ATTACHED

   6)Loading line Cert. / ATTACHED

7)Safety Equipment Cert.  / ATTACHED

   8)Safety Raido Cert./ ATTACHED

9)Minimum Safe manning Cert. / ATTACHED

   10)CLC / ATTACHED

   11)DOC  / ATTACHED

   12)SMC / ATTACHED

   13)Copy of Chinese Tonnage Dues Certificate if have valid one(if no 
have please inform)  / NOT ONBOAD

Part B:Documents

   1)Ports of Call or Voyage Memo for 1 year(Only fill and send the 
attach form) / ATTACHED

   2)Ship's Store Declaration(Only fill and send the attach form)/ 
ATTACHED

   3)Crew List(Only fill and send the attach form) / ATTACHED

   4)Ship's Particulars (ship's form with MMSI No. and IMO Form A)    
5)All crew's passport scan copy / ATTACHED

which indicates Crew's Name\ID NO.\Date and place of birth ETC. to our 
office by FAX or E-mail accordingly.

   6)All crew's CERTIFICATES OF COMPETENCY FOR SEAFARERS  / ATTACHED

   7)Mooring lines inspection report and Commitment Letter of Mooring  / 
ATTACHED

   8)Last port clearance / ATTACHED

   9)Captain's confirmation and Captain's declaration(With ship's stamp) 
/ ATTACHED

   10)Crew's body temperature of 14 days till the date of your arrival / 
ATTACHED

   11)Ballast water Record copies for last 2 voyage. / ATTACHED  ( Pls 
note ballast water report dated as BL issue date at TOMPOK UTARA 6th 
Nov'2023 , Kindly confirm in order )

   12)Last 3 month medical log / ATTACHED

Part C:Cargo document

   Please send us below Items firstly,and each documents(except MSDS) 
should be ready for

2 pieces on C/O hand when berthing for cargo surveyor. NO MSDS RECEIVED

   1)Bill of Lading /Cargo Manifest / ATTACHED

   2)Certificate of quatity and quality / CERTIFICATE OF QUANTITY 
RECEIVED FROM SAYBOLT SURVEYOR & ATTACHED/ CERTIFICATE OF QUALITY NOT 
RECEIVED WITH CARGO PAPERS

   3)Loading port/Last port ship's ullage report / ATTACHED

   4)Loading port OBQ report / OBQ REPORT NOT RECEIVED FROM TOMPOK UTARA 
SURVEYOR AS HE INFORMED US NOT AUTHORISED TO ISSUE

   5)Arrival bunker report / ATTACHED ARRIVAL DRIFTING POINT ON 20TH 
Nov'2023

   6)Vessel experience factor / NO PREVIOUS RECORD OF VEF ON BOARD AS 
WELL SUVEYOR NOT GIVEN/ WE HAVE TWO LOADING & DISCHARGING SHIP VEF 
ATTACHED

   7)ship's particular / ATTACHED

   8)MMC/UTI calculation certificate / ATTACHED

   9)Bottom Line volume certificate / ATTACHED

   10)Surveyor's OBQ report / NOT RECEIVED

   11)Surveyor's ullage report and surveyor's VEF / TOMPOK UTARA SURVEYOR 
REPORT ATTACHED/ NO VEF BY SURVEYOR

   12)COW plan and Emergency plan & measures during COW

   13)Cargo's MSDS / NOT RECEIVED AND NOT OBOARD / PLS PROVIDE FOR 
MALAYSIAN HEAVY  CRUDE OIL

   14)Free water report / ATTACHED

   15)H2S report in tanks / ATTACHED ( AVERAGE )

   16)Cargo discharging sequence/plan and temperature for each tank / 
ATTACHED

   17)Cargo Stowage Plan ./ ATTACHED

Thanks and best regards,

Capt. Inam Ul Haque

Master

M.T.Phonix

VSAT : +6560186384

Bridge : +88167776207

Master's Cabin : +88167776208

Remark : Please note that vessel email receiving/sending size is maximum 
10 MB and vessel email is not online always,Please call for any urgent 
matters .