Subject: RE: NIREUS 05 Nov
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Globalsi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>, "'TETIS GLOBAL'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 09:08:29 +0330

Dear Sir

Kindly find the attached payment cheques and deposit for the nierous  ship

Kindly be informed that based on official docs we have

Starting contracting from 23th of July total demurrage at the load port 
before loading is:  283:30, loading total 61:30, redoc total 49:30

Deducting 144 hours lay time total demurrage for load port and redoc will be 
205:30 resulting in 770,625 USD

Port of discharge demurrage including 6 hours from NOR until the end of 
October 10th will be 970 hours resulting 3,637,500 USD

The attached payments cover all

Kindly acknowledge the safe receipt and confirm settlement in your account

And for your future invoices please calculate from October 11 to November 
3th and send us new invoices for payment

Very best regards

Operation team

From: Globalsi [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2023 12:49 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: NIREUS 05 Nov

Dear Mr Hoseini

Make payment please

Best Regards