Subject: ANTHEA // Voy 05 - 2023 / Loading STS / S'pore EOPL / STS / SOF
From: "ANTHEA" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Msi2 lazarmarine'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech15'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techmgmt5'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Postfixture oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'info'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 00:37:46 GMT

Good day,

16th Jan. ‘23

1618 LT : Anchor aweigh

1900 LT : Comm’d mooring / First line to MV

2100 LT : Vsl all fast to MV (04 + 02 – F’ord & Aft) / DV (02 + 02 – F’ord &
Aft) // Weather astern

2312 LT : Cargo hoses connected (02 X 10’’)

17th Jan. ‘23

0115 LT : Vessel at the southern boundary of the designated anchorage,
comm’d turning to port

0248 LT : Completed turning to port

0300 LT : Resumed loading

0400 LT : Suspended loading owing to inclement weather

0420 LT : MV’s breast line parted

0500 LT : 3rd Primary fender’s f’ord line parted

0512 LT – 0548 LT : Hoses disconnected

0612 LT : Comm’d unmooring

0630 LT : All lines clear / Cast off MV

0812 LT : Vsl anchored EOPL anchorage // Posn. 01° 43.6’ N / 104° 43.0’ E

 

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email - [email-masked]

 

From: ANTHEA [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 16 January 2024 20:39
To: 'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt
oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Msi2 lazarmarine' <[email-masked]>; 'Tech15'
<[email-masked]>; 'Techmgmt5' <[email-masked]>;
'Chartering oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]>;
'Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]>;
'Postfixture oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'info'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: ANTHEA // Voy 05 - 2023 / Loading STS / S'pore EOPL / STS / Moored
with MV

Good day,

Further to below mail, kinldy note following :

16th Jan. ‘23

1618 LT : Anchor aweigh

1900 LT : Comm’d mooring / First line to MV

2100 LT : Vsl all fast to MV (04 + 02 – F’ord & Aft) / DV (02 + 02 – F’ord &
Aft) // Weather astern

2312 LT : Cargo hoses connected (02 X 10’’)

17th Jan. ‘23

0115 LT : Vessel at the southern boundary of the designated anchorage,
comm’d turning to port

0248 LT : Completed turning to port

0300 LT : Resumed loading

0400 LT : Suspended loading

0420 LT : MV’s breast line parted

Vessel is unable to anchor owing to consistent strong winds gusting to 25
kts.

Currently slow steaming with both wheelhouses manned.

Intention to attempt anchoring at a safe location with mutual agreement with
Mooring Master in safe location.

Have to continuously toggle main engine (every 10 seconds) between Stop &
Dead Sl Ahd.

Vessel will be able to continue loading ops if anchoring helps the cause or
will have no choice but to abort operation until weather improves.

As most of the crew is busy monitoring the moorings, unable to let loading
ops go unmonitored.

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email - [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

From: ANTHEA [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 16 January 2024 14:12
To: 'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Msi2 lazarmarine' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; 'Tech15' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Techmgmt5' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Chartering oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Chartering1
oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Postfixture
oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'info'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: ANTHEA // Voy 05 - 2023 / Loading STS / S'pore EOPL / STS / Moored
with MV

Good evening,

Kindly note that vessel has moored with the MV at 2100 LT, 16th Jan. ’24.

Winds currently gusting to 28 to 30 kts currently, constant at 25 kts.

Vessel cannot safely moor with weather on the bow with prevailing weather.

Will have to await on weather to subside to safely anchor inside designated
cargo operations area.

Currently slow steaming to enter the designated anchorage area for cargo
operations.

Both MV & DV will keep the wheelhouse manned with engines standby for slow
steaming.

Reverting with SOF shortly.

Pics attached for reference.

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email - [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>