Subject: RE: MT DIAMOND-II / SEPEHR ENERGY JAHAN NAMA PARS---TCP 14/NOV/2023---FIXTURE RECAP /// DAILY REPORT 17.11.2023
From: "Diamond" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>, "'yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Faramarz Meygani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 13:54:24 +0330

DEAR SIR 

GOOD DAY

KINDLY NOTE FOLLOWINGS NOON REPORT(18-11-2023):

A) ETA TO  : V/L IN R.V POSITION FOR LOADING

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 14.70 M  / FWD: 10.20 M

C)  CARGO ON BOARD : 678666 BBLS / 92966 MT

D)  NOON POSITION: LAT: 29°  19.6 N / LONG: 049° 20.2 E

E)  AVERAGE SPEED: 0.0 KNT

F)  SPEED/COURSE AT PRESENT: MOORED TO MOTHER SHIP

G) MAIN ENGINE RPM: 0

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND: NW* 4 /  SEA:  SE * 3  / CURRENT :  SE* 0.3 KNT

I) DISTANCE TO GO: 0.0 N.M

J) DISTANCE COVERED: 0 NM

K)   FUEL:    HFO 690 MT   /   LSFO 73.0    MT   /   MGO 322.0 MT   /
LSMGO 0.0 MT

      CONSUMPTION: 10.0  MT /  LSFO 0.0   MT  /    MGO 0.0 MT   /    LSMGO
0.0 MT

REMARK: Loading in progress

 

BEST REGARDS

MASTER MT DIAMOND II

MOBILE: +98-9171632873

E-MAIL : <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]