Subject: Mt. Penta I - new instructions
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'JSD56'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Elyas Niroomand'" <[email-masked]>, "'Majid'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sayyed Hosseini'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 01:34:57 -0700

Dear Albert,

Referring contract No. A2023710 dated 10/07/2023  as attached , we have
nominated you for Mt. Penta I and follow up follow up below instructions:

1.	Perform all formalities including MSA, Immigration and Custom and
.. For Penta I safe departure from Dong Jia Kou port to open sea 
2.	Kindly send us your invoices for processing and payment as soon as
possible 
3.	We had another vessel before with the same problem with another
agent and they have completed all formalities within one day please do
your best endeavor and update us 
4.	Please have full cooperation with the new nominated agent
appointed by new buyer 

Please update us every action regarding this vessel.

 

Regards

Puyuan Trade Company Limited 

Operation department