Subject: FW: Mt. Penta I - new instructions
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 07:46:09 -0700

From: JSD56 <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2023 4:52 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]
Subject: Re: Mt. Penta I - new instructions

Dear Sir

Good day,well ntd below and will do according to yours instructions,and we 
also can complte all the depature formalities within 1 day if all the 
documents prepared well including the receiver's letter of representation of 
cargo declaration cancel for the custom.

Pls find the invoice attached fr your reference.

Any inquiry,pls feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Albert Peng
Shandong JiShiDa international logistics Co., Ltd.

Add:No.277 Beijing Road,Rizhao City,Shandong China

Tel:+86 0633 8313197       Fax:+86 0633 8313197
Mobile: +86-13561919193

WeChat / WhatsAPP :+86 13561919193

Skype:[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Email:[email-masked]

---- Replied Message ---- 

From

 <mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>

Date

9/11/2023 16:35

To

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 'JSD56'<[email-masked]>

Cc

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 'Elyas 
Niroomand'<[email-masked]> ,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> 'Majid'<[email-masked]> ,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> 'Sayyed 
Hosseini'<[email-masked]>

Subject

Mt. Penta I - new instructions

Dear Albert,

Referring contract No. A2023710 dated 10/07/2023  as attached , we have 
nominated you for Mt. Penta I and follow up follow up below instructions:

1.	Perform all formalities including MSA, Immigration and Custom and …. For 
Penta I safe departure from Dong Jia Kou port to open sea
2.	Kindly send us your invoices for processing and payment as soon as 
possible
3.	We had another vessel before with the same problem with another agent and 
they have completed all formalities within one day please do your best 
endeavor and update us
4.	Please have full cooperation with the new nominated agent appointed by 
new buyer

Please update us every action regarding this vessel.

Regards

Puyuan Trade Company Limited

Operation department