Subject: DUPLIC DYNAMIC- SOF ARRIVAL QINGDAO OPL 11 DEC 2023
From: "DUPLIC DYNAMIC" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'commercial'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Shipops1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Shipops2'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marine'" <[email-masked]>, "'FM'" <[email-masked]>, "'tech3'" <[email-masked]>, "'tech4'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'DPA-CSO | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'Purchase1 | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techdr | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'Crewing-ops'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 06:10:16 +0600

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day

PLEASE FIND BELOW SOF

11/DEC/2023

0242-1 HR NOTICE TO E/ROOM

0330- EOSP 

0442-COMMANCED LOWERING ANCHOR POSITION LAT-35 41,2 N , LONG-121 26.5 E

0518-STBD ANCHOR BROUGHT UP

0524-FWE

Vessel  Anchored at QINGDAO OPL.  

Pls advise further instructions.

 

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. AJAY VIR SINGH

MASTER

M T DUPLIC DYNAMIC

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Satphone: +44 2033932074 (Master)

                      +870 773063450 (Bridge)

Ship's email is not online, pls call on above numbers for urgent
communication.