Subject: LADY SOFIA // FIRING PRACTICE AREA
From: "Lady Sofia" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sayyed Hosseini'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Ops Rayyanshipping" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Commercial'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 07:01:54 +0400

Good Day,

Please be informed that vessel arrived at QINGDAO OPL. ON 22.07.2022/1330
LT. Today QINGDAO VTS and coast guard informed that there is firing practice
from 23.07.2023 to 26.07.2023 in this area. So we are heaving up the anchor
and proceeding to safe location from this area.Will return again after
firing practice area. 

 

Brgds,

Master,

Lady Sofia,

Whats app: +971588974315

-------------

From: Lady Sofia <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, 22 July 2023 12:21
To: 'Sayyed Hosseini' <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ops Rayyanshipping ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Commercial'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: LADY SOFIA // NOTICE OF READINESS

 

Good Day,

 

Please find the attached notice of readiness,

Please confirm the safe reciept.

Brgds,

Master,

Lady Sofia,

Whats app: +971588974315

-------------