Subject: MT. MUR - / SINGAPORE EOPL/STS Loading/ 6Hr Loading report/ SOF update
From: "MUR" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Opsmgmt teodor-oceanic'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering teodor-oceanic'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering2 teodor-oceanic'" <[email-masked]>, "'Msi2 lazarmarine'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops teodor-oceanic'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bunkerdesk1 teodor-oceanic'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bunkerdesk2 teodor-oceanic'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techmgmt5'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marine2'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech22'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2024 10:07:37 GMT

Dear Sir,

Good day

LOADING UPDATE ON 18:00 Hrs LT / 05-Feb-2024

Cargo loaded: 231509 m3

Cargo to go load: 83774 m3

Current loading rate: 4930 m3/hr

Overall loading rate: 4873 m3/hr

ETC: 07-Feb-2024 at 23:00 Hrs LT  (subject to change)

Shall keep you posted with further activity along with loading update every 6 hrs accordingly

 

02 Feb 2024

08:30 / NOR tendered. 

16:30 / STS CL No.1 Completed

17:00 / Anchor Aweigh

17:36 / POAC on board. Commenced maneuvering

18:48 / STS CL No. 2 Completed

19:48 / STS CL No. 3 Completed

22:24 / 1st Line, mooring commenced

03 Feb 2024

02:48 / All fast

02:48 / NOR accepted

03:00 / MV dropped anchor 

10:00 / Hose connection commenced. 

11:36 / Hose connection completed (2 x 10" from ship's side). MV refused to connect.

11:42 / Tanks inspection commenced DV

13:00 / Tanks inspection completed DV

13:18 / Gauging MV commenced

15:30 / Gauging MV completed. Key Meeting commenced. 

16:12 / Cargo hose connected on MV. Key Meeting completed.  

18:36 / Loading commenced

Delays and any stoppage during Loading

From 03-FEB-2024 10:00 Hrs LT till 03-FEB-2024 18:36 Hrs LT - Awaiting MV readiness to Commence Loading

 

Best regards,

Capt. Konstantin Gritskevich

Master M. T. MUR

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

VSat Tel: +19177242336

Sat Tel (Iridium): +881677103707

Please Note: The email system on this vessel is NOT online