Subject: ANTHEA // Voy 05 - 2023 / Loading STS / S'pore EOPL / Notice of Readiness
From: "ANTHEA" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'info'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering2 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Postfixture oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Tech15'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techmgmt5'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2023 11:15:15 -0500

Notice of Readiness

Please be informed that vessel ANTHEA is anchored at Singapore EOPL
anchorage and is ready in all respects to load her nominated cargo of Crude
Oil in accordance to the terms & conditions of the governing Charter Party.

Notice of Readiness is hereby tendered at 0001 LT on the 25th December 2023.

STS Co-ordinators - Request inform all concerned.

Request confirm safe receipt by return.

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email - [email-masked]